Closed Thread
Page 35 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    A question ladies, I'm meant to fast from midnight tonight, but am on prednisone and antibiotics, do I still take these in the morning with a tiny bit of water or wait til after EPU?!?
    I will ring nurse tomorrow and check but if anyone's been thru this and has some ideas, I'd be really grateful
    I've been told to take my meds after EPU.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Welcome to the newbies *waves. GL to all the transfers tomorrow, there are a few! Hoping it goes smoothly for you all. Hope all the ladies in the tww are hanging in there.

Afm - triggered at 10pm tonight! Yay, the first half (and easy part) of this cycle is done!

Tilkah, do they give you a full ga? I thought most places just gave a twilight where your not intubated. I was petrified my first cycle even though im always in theatre with patients and I tell them not to worry, when it was me I was so afraid and wad crying. They gave me a sedation first and the bear hugger (a big blow up warmer)... now I love dosing off. How bad is that!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm not too sure. This is my first time. I wish I could have a drink to relax and help me sleep now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello all the new ladies... This is a great thread... Lots of love round here..

Afm- I am SICK... Stupid head cold... And it's even worse...can't taken anything for it... Has anyone been sick during an ivf cycle? Need advice... I have to fly back to Sydney on Tuesday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros YAY!!!!!!!! That's all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry for my absence. I gave in this morning and POAS and it came up + straight away (quicker than the test line) and the line is really dark. I got so excited but when I rang the clinic she told me I shouldn't have tested as prengyl can stay in your system for seven days. I was so surprised to see the line as I have given up on this cycle and my BT is tomorrow. My last 1500 shot was Thursday am. Another nurse there told me I should be ok to test which is why I did one. Now I don't know what to think....can anyone shed any light? It as a FR test and Im stressing its just picking up residual... Im scared I got my hopes up and will be crushed tomorrow Thanks everyone

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

Molros  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used the FR early tests so I then went and bought the normal ones, they can be used from day 1 of missed period but I still got two lines. I did another one this morning and there are two lines still. I must have enough HCG for them to work but I don't know if its residual or not from the pregnyl. Just had my BT then so am going to sit here slowly going out of my mind for the next four hours. I don't know what to think!!!!!

FX for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @melros, I say congrats are in order. Surely pregnyl wouldnt still be in your system on the day of bt! Cant wait to hear you confirm your positive results.

Hopefully this month is a great one for all of us :-)

Ill finish work at 10:30 tonight and epu tomorrow, I dont feel uncomfortable like I did yesterday but im going to try not to read anything into it.

I cant wait to see how everyone having epu today went.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama thank you! FX for your epu tomorrow
    Next time I will defo not POAS with pregnyl cos I spent all of yesterday, last night and today wondering if Im preggars or not. If Im not I will be so upset cos we've never seen a positive result before and I was so happy til I realised it could be a false positive. But...then I think there must be enough for the test to pick it up so who knows??! I forget how hard this is for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Molros yes, its enough to drive anyone insane. I just remembered that I was taking pregnyl on my successful cycle and did the same as you. Tested, got a BFP, was unsure so I called up about it and they gave me a b@llocking. Even more confusing was I got my period (heavy too) but the lines kept getting darker. I didn't actually start to believe it until I had the BT.
    Then last cycle I had a chemical. So for me a period doesn't mean its all over but a BFP doesn't mean I've made it either..............

Good luck all the EPU's today and your BT Molros

welcome @Emsey

congrats @headoverfeet for being PUPO
    @Soques sorry to hear you are sick!

AFM just waiting to find out if my transfer is going ahead tomorrow. So hard to concentrate on work..........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros looks like congratulations may be in order, have my for you.

Afm 5 eggs collected, looks like 4 mature. Can't deny I'm really disappointed and will have an extremely stressful wait to see how many fert. Was hoping to have 2 day 5 blasts transferred but not looking likely at the moment. But like everything in this process you just never know!!

to everyone having EPU, transfer or in the dreaded TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emsey welcome. Hope your stay is short!
    @Molros fingers crossed today - I've been able to resist POAS in all of my cycles do far... But it's tough!

AFM EPU went well got 12 eggs which amazing for me as usually get 6-8... Now they are watching me for OHSS so got BT on Wednesday... And also my progesterone levels are borderline so still not sure if I'll transfer yet... Fingers crossed!