Closed Thread
Page 34 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodes35 View Post
    Thank you @miissalina. Good luck for you tomorrow too!
    Good luck tomorrow @Jodes35 and @miissalina

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. @Bongley, this is a frostie from July last year. Our first fresh attempt failed. 😔 We have one more frostie after this one. I'm crossing everything atm.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jodes35 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (16-03-2014),headoverfeet  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure if it's the prednisone or just the me stressing about how many eggs I'll get tomorrow but I've been 'roid raging' at times today!! Poor dh is coping it all day!!
    Today I wish I was still blissfully ignorant re the whole process. I'm always flipping between 'knowledge is power' to 'I wish I didn't know everything that could possibly go wrong'.
    Sorry just a bit of a me moment!! Might be the hormones

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Go gently on yourself @frogpossum

6. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I would love to join in too- very nervous and would love any advice.Still getting the hang of the terminology - first IVF cycle
    Had Transfer yesterday was called today to say none of the other embies survived so unable to freeze- so upsetting as the whole cycle has been unremarkable. Do preg test in 12 days - getting few cramps - is this normal ?? So so nervous trying to relax - sending baby dust to all of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frogpossum lol u poor thing it's horrible when u can't escape urself it sounds like the drugs so at least u no this isn't a long term thing hope I start feeling better and good luck @headoverfeet how are you going?? When is ur transfer?? @Emsey good luck in the TWW I'll hopefully be joining u tomorrow 😊
    May I ask how many eggs u had collected ect I'm getting worried mine are dropping off so I'm curious to know how everyone else's journey goes

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsey View Post
    Hi I would love to join in too- very nervous and would love any advice.Still getting the hang of the terminology - first IVF cycle
    Had Transfer yesterday was called today to say none of the other embies survived so unable to freeze- so upsetting as the whole cycle has been unremarkable. Do preg test in 12 days - getting few cramps - is this normal ?? So so nervous trying to relax - sending baby dust to all of you
    Welcome the paperwork I have says crampy is normal, good luck in your 2ww!
    @miissalina mine was today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow for my fellow EPU Ladies. Sorry I don't know how to tag yet Working myself up into a state of panic over the GA, but DH just keeps telling to look at the bigger picture. For good eggie numbers xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    A question ladies, I'm meant to fast from midnight tonight, but am on prednisone and antibiotics, do I still take these in the morning with a tiny bit of water or wait til after EPU?!?
    I will ring nurse tomorrow and check but if anyone's been thru this and has some ideas, I'd be really grateful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the newbies *waves. GL to all the transfers tomorrow, there are a few! Hoping it goes smoothly for you all. Hope all the ladies in the tww are hanging in there.

Afm - triggered at 10pm tonight! Yay, the first half (and easy part) of this cycle is done!

Tilkah, do they give you a full ga? I thought most places just gave a twilight where your not intubated. I was petrified my first cycle even though im always in theatre with patients and I tell them not to worry, when it was me I was so afraid and wad crying. They gave me a sedation first and the bear hugger (a big blow up warmer)... now I love dosing off. How bad is that!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app