Closed Thread
Page 31 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Tilkah & @Noms82 welcome, hope your stays are short and sweet

Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    @Rice don't give up yet, maybe it's a bit early. You could have had a late implantation. Remember every time is different. Sending you big and have my that you get your BFP in a day or two
    @Rice. This ^ xo

@Just One Wish

Afm got our transfer time for tomorrow

2. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a cold/temp too. I've spoken to a pharmacist and was told there wasn't really anything I could take except panadol. Basically need to think of myself as PUOP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    I've got a cold/temp too. I've spoken to a pharmacist and was told there wasn't really anything I could take except panadol. Basically need to think of myself as PUOP.
    Yea I called the nurses today... And they stayed that I can take panadol and anything the pharmacist said was fine to take while pg. even through I am only starting with jabbing this last week... Called pharmastis and said I could take a Claritin to help with the running nose... Saline nose spray and gargling with salt water... Lots of fluids and fruit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance that's good that u now the triggers finally out from now on in its all baby haha @Bongley thank you I was starting to freak thinking there starting to drop off hopefully I get a few to freeze @Soques and @Tilkah I had the worst cold/chest infection/ sinus infection/ear infection the day after I started jabbing I felt like death that weekend but on the Monday my FS said I could take demazin and spray tish nasal spray I was also on a course of augmentin duo to clear all the congestion and infections doesn't seem to have affected my eggs but I also had a vaporizer to help me breath abit better at night I hope yous start feeling better soon @Soques so happy that ur so happy with ur new FS it just makes all the difference in this difficult journey

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum - ivf is a total information overload...I always forget to ask at least one question at appointments @Soques - your new clinic sounds really organized...great they've taken the time to work out an individual plan for you @Bongley - crinone is the worst...blergh is the perfect description @justonewish & @BaoLovesLudo I admire those who can withstand the evil call of the POAS @Bellydance - whilst I feel my neg result today means it's over I've promised DH I won't have a glass of wine until BT so guess I'm holding some hope!

@headoverfeet - good luck for transfer

AFM - HPT neg again tonight. Will try again tomorrow. Thanks for the encouragement ladies...I really wasn't expecting TTC for number two to be so hard!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (15-03-2014),frogpossum  (15-03-2014),headoverfeet  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    @Tilkah & @Noms82 welcome, hope your stays are short and sweet

@Rice. This ^ xo

@Just One Wish

Afm got our transfer time for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm triggered and now awaiting pick up on Monday!!
    I really hate having to mix it, always paranoid I'll spill one of the vials and really want a glass of wine now, but alas no

Ohh and best of luck tomorrow @headoverfeet, sending you lots of

Hope everyone else is travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @headoverfeet good luck for ET tomorrow!
    @frogpossum hope EPU goes well tomorrow and you get lots of lovely eggies!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley great fertilisation numbers and fingers crossed for your growing embies, enjoy the pizza

@headoverfeet excellent news, good luck for 2moro and hope it all goes well, lots of baby dust

@Motherwillbe welcome and good luck for Monday, sending you baby dust

@BaoLovesLudo mines is a HRT FET aswell, start sniffing on Wednesday

@frogpossum hope trigger went well tonight, good luck for Monday and hope it all goes well

@MrsBubbles welcome and I love hearing IVF success stories, good luck for Wednesday and sending you baby dust. What type of FET are you doing? I'm doing a HRT FET, start sniffing on Wednesday yay

@Rarah11 good luck for Mondays EPU, hope it all goes well

@Megsarama26 good luck for EPU

@miissalina good luck for Monday ET and sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@HeyMissA welcome and good luck for your cycle hun, ask away. My previous cycle was my first and I found this forum and the ladies to be life savers, answered any question. I needed and advice as well. It's great

@Tilkah welcome and good luck for EPU on Monday, hope the trigger went well

@Noms82 welcome, I love hearing success stories, give me hope and strength. I'm having my first ever FET next month. Good luck for your cycle

@Rice don't give up, possibly could be too early, stay positive hun

@Soques glad to hear you are happy with your new clinic, hope it all goes well

AFM: excited for Wednesday to arrive, I can start sniffing the dreaded Synarel. To the ladies who have done a FET, was you worried about the thawing? That is my main concern. Other than life my personal life is hectic with some family problems. I do hope it doesn't interfere with my plan. I can't afford to be stressed.

Good Luck Ladies

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by babygirl7; 15-03-2014 at 23:04.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (15-03-2014),headoverfeet  (16-03-2014),HeyMissA  (16-03-2014),MrsBubbles  (16-03-2014),Tilkah  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ babygirl7 that was a great list of personals. Hope stress stays away from you and all the family dramas work out for the best...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-03-2014)