Closed Thread
Page 29 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @Noms82 I think I vaguely remember you from a 2012 nov IVF babies thread? I will be three days ahead of you, ET on the 18th. Here's to some more november/december babies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cracked and POAS this morning...BFN
    I'm 5dp5dt (well since my trf was at 3pm 4.75dp5dt) and have always gotten a positive by now if it's going to happen. Crushed

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I'm already thinking about POAS too but with 3 pregnyl boosters on days 3,6 and 9 not sure when I'll be able too?!?! Will be just have to wait and see. But I sooo suck at waiting!!
    Hoping EPU on Paddys Day is a sign with dh being Irish! I'll take whatever luck I can find!!
    Hello and welcome to all that have just joined us and I hope (in the best possible way) that your not around for long

Hi to everyone else, hope the TWW is being kind to those in it! I can't wait to be there but dreading it at the same time!!

afm had to make a list of when I start each medication as it gets a bit confusing!! Estraderm patches and steroids today, trigger tonight, antibiotics tomorrow, astrix starts Tuesday. Not forgetting the usual crinone and pregnyl boosters

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice don't give up yet, maybe it's a bit early. You could have had a late implantation. Remember every time is different. Sending you big and have my that you get your BFP in a day or two

5. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Rice  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkeli View Post
    Hi girls, I've got some good news to share - it worked!! Got my positive blood test yesterday, now the hardest part for far - waiting for the first ultrasound in 3 weeks and hopefully hear the heartbeat!! I will keep ypu updated on that one, but so far we are very happy!! All the best possible luck to all of you in TWW and those who are just about to get transfers done!
    Great news... If you haven't seen it yet there is a ivf/FET due in oct/nov/dec thread... Lots of ladies from the jan/feb ivf threads are in there... I am sure they would love you to join in the miracle of pg as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    Cracked and POAS this morning...BFN
    I'm 5dp5dt (well since my trf was at 3pm 4.75dp5dt) and have always gotten a positive by now if it's going to happen. Crushed
    Hey Rice - Stay positive girl... It's early... Hope you get a BFP in a day or two... When's BT?

AFM- love my new FS and clinic... Day one camera. Few days early and had my first day bloods, before I even saw the new FS... Which I thought was brilliant. She said she is going to "hit me a bit hard" but with really good monitoring with the stimulation... So I had one shot of FSH on Thursday and it lasts for 7 days... I don't have to start jabbing myself until Monday with the ovulation blocker... Back down to Sydney on Tuesday for BT and scans on Wednesday and will then be there until ec and transfer... I am soooo excited.

Question through... Seems I picked up a cold while in Sydney... What can I take for it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice oh no! I hope its just a late implanter, maybe give it another couple of days?
    @frogpossum that's tricky, when I was on pregnyl I think I googled a site that told you how long you had to wait for it to get out of your system depending on how much you injected. Or you could test early and observe the positive line fade out but if you're using pregnyl on DPO9 then I guess that doesn't leave you much room to test before BT anyway? Wow, sounds like you are on a real mix of meds there, I haven't heard of astrix or estraderm!

I start crinone today. Blergh. It has never stopped my period showing up on time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley astrix is just low dose aspirin and the other is oestrogen patches.
    Am I meant to be starting crinone today?!?! I just assumed that would be after transfer and for the life of me I can't remember what I did last time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you give them a call today? Have you got your crinone yet? I always start mine a few days before transfer. A bit gross at transfer time but I guess they are used to it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just read my instructions again, start day after EPU! Honestly think I'm losing my mind sometime Can anyone one else not retain any information at all?!?!