Closed Thread
Page 28 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting to see if eggs grow, waiting for the next day phone call waiting for day three phone call I HATE WAITING!!!
    Does anybody know how long after the ovidrel inj it's completely out of ur system I'm already planning my POAS day and ET isn't till Monday lol

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Miissalina, you're worse than me and I have been obsessing about the idea all day! I think it can take up to 10 days according to Dr Google. When do you think you might POAS?

Welcome @MrsBubbles this is a nice bunch of girls to share your cycle with. Wishing you lots of luck and

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance I actually just POAS to see if it was true haha I got a hole heap of eBay cheapies and yes there was an ever so faint second line, hmmm I'm think 14 days after ovidrel inj so that's 7dp5dt or my other option is just test every day and see if the line gets darker or disappears I'm terrible at waiting but when I obsess I make myself worse I need to maybe get rid of all preg tests
    WHen are u thinking of testing?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Hoping I can join too. Starting my first round of IVF this month.

I'm on a long down reg cycle so i'm waiting to O before starting synarel. I'm day 16 and no O. Given I don't always O and if I do it occurs quite late in my cycle (day 20+) i'm going to be waiting a bit. Does this seem normal? What if I don't O, then what?

I suspect i'll end up with EPU etc in April regardless but as a first time IVF'er i'm probably going to have heaps of questions so looking forward to joining the group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MrsBubbles and @HeyMissA! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.
    Long time reader, first time poster Background info.
    DH and I have been TTC for 4 years. Nothing wrong with him, or major with me that FS is concerned about. Had laproscopy Sep 13 and had a few endo nodules removed. FS still puzzled as to why no BFP for us.
    First IVF antagonist cycle. EPUB is Monday with possible transfer Saturday. 9 follicles 6 one side 3 the other. No real dramas as yet
    My first question is will I feel any different after my trigger shot? It's at 7pm Saturday and DH wants to go to the AFL.
    Anyways, I'm looking forward to sharing the journey with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tilkah - sounds like things have been going well for you and collection on Monday - exciting times! I can obvs only speak for myself, but I've done 2 fresh cycles and felt absolutely no different after doing trigger shot - I wouldn't worry about it and certainly wouldn't let it interfere with your plans. I don't normally feel anything much until the morning of collection when I've felt fit to burst!
    Wishing you lots of luck and hope your IVF journey is a short one x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome @missbubbles you are ETing a day after me

Welcome @HeyMissA They would start me on synarel day 18 of my cycle. My ovulation wasn't monitored at all, they just went off my period date........
    @Bellydance yes, my face is pizzatastic too, damn hormones
    @frogpossum I forgot about St Patricks day! I wonder if a Guinness would affect my ET the next day? Hm..... Good luck with your trigger tomorrow night.
    @miissalina I've got my POAS day planned too, 4dp5dt which would be next sat. Terribly early. I've got some crappy internet cheapies that have awful evap lines but pick up 10miu. I'll be stressing myself out with that all next weekend no doubt. I've also read that the second wee of the morning is the best to test with and in my limited experience it does seem to be better.

Hi @Tilkah ! No, I have never felt any different after my trigger. Normally just gone to bed after. Hope that helps.

good luck everyone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Tilkah @heymissa and MrsBubbles hopeyour stay on this thread is short lived - ask away any questions I'm sure someone will be able to share!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Late joiner here, hope you don't mind! Having our medicated FET on 21/3. This will be our first attempt for baby#2. DD1 was born late Nov 2012 from our first FET (fresh cycle failed). So weird going through this journey again :/ excited and nervous. Hope you are all doing well!