Closed Thread
Page 27 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frogpossum over my last 4 stim cycles they have been increasing my dose (I'm a poor responder) with not much change however this cycle it's all going crazy with more follies than ever before and I'm currently at risk of OHSS - I suppose what I am saying us that every cycle us different even if they increase the dose - hope all goes well!
    @Bongley that is awesome! Enjoy your pizza!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-03-2014),frogpossum  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - 8 fertilised is a great result! Enjoy your pizza :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow brite - I know that seems disappointing but hang in there. On the last scan I had in my last fresh cycle it seemed that 2 follicles had disappeared - they hadnt tho as they were retrieved. My nurse said that sometimes follicles can be hidden, not sure how that works but that's what she said!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

rainbow brite  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Well, out of my ten eggs (6 mature) 8 have fertilised which I am cautiously over the moon about! Great result seeing as 2 eggs must have matured and then fertilised overnight. We have had really good fertilisation rates these last 2 cycles, I don't know if its anything to do with the new and improved solution that Genea formulated in the past year or two. Cycles 1 to 4 we only ever had a 50% fertilisation rate. Still, it all seems to go pear shaped from day 3 but I will try and enjoy the positive vibes for now.
    Wow that's awesome!! Will have everything crossed you get lots of lovely embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros your BT is not far off, how is your TWW going? Any symptoms? Have/will you POS or are you holding out?
    @Just One Wish I'm a bit late replying but my only ohter cycle I was on crinone and af broke through. This one is natural (save for some predisimol which is making my face look like a pizza ) so nothing to hold it off if it is coming!

@BaoLovesLudo I think I will take your suggestion and ask my clinic on Monday if I can test earlier since my transfer was a 5dt on the 10th so 24/3 seems like a long wait and given your clinic said 21 was okay for a transfer on the 11th.

@Rice thanks for the roll calls, you do a great job of keeping track of everyone. Hope the TWW is treating you well.

@Rainbowbrite hope your fillies fire up with another day or two and EP can go ahead

@Bongley sounds like a well earned pizza! enjoy and congrats

@headoverfeet good luck for Sunday!
    Last edited by Bellydance; 14-03-2014 at 18:16.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-03-2014),Just One Wish  (15-03-2014),rainbow brite  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow brite don't loss hope, I remember I had a heap of scan on my last cycle and that resulted in dd.

Rahrah11- From poor responder to OHSS?!?! This process sure likes to keep us on our toes!!

AFM spoke to nurse, she said this sometimes happens, not to worry too much now(as if)!! And has booked in EPU for Monday. Trigger sat night. With only 5 over 11mm I'm not super hopeful but gotta hope it's quality over quantity

wishing everyone tons of and hoping we all get a bit of Irish luck next week

11. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

rainbow brite  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum we'll be cycle buddies - my EPU is Monday at 11am... BT is 2 April - how about you?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I'm joining late, but we're doing our first FET cycle for bub #2. DS was born end Feb 2012 from our 2nd full round of IVF (with ICSI). We have 2 frozen embryos (one from each of our full IVF cycles). Transfer is scheduled for Wednesday. Currently on lots of tablets plus gels/pessaries.

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rahrah11 I completely forgot to ask!! I was so stressed that they hadn't called til nearly 5 and when I called the clinic I got a message it closed, so when I finally got the call everything completely slipped my mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah11 & frogpossum. Yay for epu monday!
    Rainbow brite, I know it doesnt help but it does only take 1 good one. And sometimes its not the amount of eggs. Ive had 19 and 14 eggs and both times ended up with 1 day 5 embryo both times (one fresh cycle and one frozen from previous ohss cycle). So fingers crossed all of your eggs fertilize.
    Bongley, thats fantastic! Sending you good vibes.

Afm, I had a call back from the nurse. Trigger on sunday with epu on tuesday. Yay. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-03-2014),frogpossum  (14-03-2014),rainbow brite  (14-03-2014)