Closed Thread
Page 24 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @frogpossum hopefully a little higher dose will get u few more eggs good luck ������ @Rice when are u planning to POAS?? Waiting must be so bloody hard I was going a little crazy waiting to hear from the lab about how many fertilised and that was only a 24hr wait haha I'm so impatient @Seahorse1 they did the same with me made me wait an extra two days to get the little ones abit bigger must have paid off we got a great number hopefully the same for you @Rainbowbrite u must be so happy things are running smoothly good luck with ur EPU @Butterfly39 good luck ������ @headoverfeet things sound like they going according to plan which is fantastic you must be so excited to start the journey hopefully they hurry up with ur bloods waiting can seem like a lifetime
    AFM I called the lab at 830 because I'm inpatient but was told they hadn't checked mine yet and they'd call me longest 2hours of my life lol but finally got the call and 10 fertilised and look like they are good quality 5 were inmature and 4 well I guess. They didn't do what they are ment to but she's happy with the result my next update us Saturday , so so happy things are finally going to plan feeling abit heavy today hope it's not OHSS settling in she did say to watch out over the next few days

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle
    Mmm, not sure when I'll POAS yet...I have one in the drawer and I swear it calls my name Hoping to make it till 6dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

BFP
    Enkeli
    TWW
    Nvandmv
    Willowglen
    Bettie - BT 14.3
    Precious40
    Molros - BT 16.3
    Rice - BT 21.3
    Justonewish - BT 22.3
    Bellydance - BT 24.3
    BaoLovesLudo -BT 24.3

Waiting to O (FET)
    Headoverfeet - ET Sunday
    Katiana - ET Sunday

Jabbing
    Rainbow Brite - EPU Monday
    Bongley - EPU Thursday
    Agielikeme
    Mrs Hopeful
    Miissalina - EPU Wednesday
    Seahorse1 - EPU Saturday
    Megsarama26
    Frogpossum
    Rarah11 - EPU Monday
    Krys1224
    Butterfly39

Waiting (a little longer)
    Bel2466 - tube removal
    Francesthecat - waiting for AF
    RTropps - waiting for AF (FET)
    Soques - waiting for AF/FS appt
    Dreamer123 - waiting for AF (FET)
    Babygirl7 - sniffing 19th (HRT FET)

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (13-03-2014),BaoLovesLudo  (14-03-2014),frogpossum  (13-03-2014),Gorgette  (13-03-2014),headoverfeet  (13-03-2014),Just One Wish  (14-03-2014),katiana  (13-03-2014),Molros  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just One Wish, I always got my AF on time! I wouldnt have known about the chemical pregnancies at all if I hadnt had the blood tests. I used to think my cycle would just randomly go strange, with a af at correct time and then one 2 weeks later. Now I know thats me misscarrying. I find it really strange that some clinics dont insist on a bt, I would never have gotten dd without this info.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Gorgette  (13-03-2014),Just One Wish  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jabs have started... Well sort of... Only on jab today and then only one starting day 5... Yippie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah, my AF always shows on time but since I was preggers when I got my AF it doesn't mean its all over for me. Just to add to the confusion.

So I had my egg pick up today, we got 10 eggs but only 6 were mature. Now more waiting! Ugh. I just want an 8 cell on day 3 (sun)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley what a great result , FX you get ur 8cell , I'm guessing that's good I'm not familiar with what's what just yet hope your not feeling to bad and OHSS stays far far away

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Miissalina, yep, they look for 6 to 8 cell at day 3. My embryos are pretty crapola so a nice strong 8 cell would be great. I have a blood test on monday to see if my hormone levels are ok for a fresh transfer.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @Butterfly39

@miissalina ta hun for good news on Saturday

@Rice I have put my hpt in the back of the pantry in the kitchen, I have to climb up on a chair to get them so I am hoping that because they are not in reach of me on the loo I will be able to hold off til at least 6dp3dt I got a bfp with DD at 8dpo and that will be 9dpo (natural cycle) but I have a few IC to burn, one in****** that I got with my opks and 3 FR..such a poas addict *shame* lol

@Soques and @Bongley

Arh drama over my bt this morning, all sorted now and I'm just waiting for a call from the clinic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Bongley, they are good numbers so fingers crossed you get a wonderful d3t!!
    sorry on my phone so can't do more personals- brain can't hold any info at the moment!
    afm- scan and bt tomorrow and hopefully pick up sometime next week- I'm hoping for mon but think that's unlikely. Looks like dh will be having a very quiet st pats day! Which being Irish, will probably be his first lol. I'm feeling very bloated so very nervous about what's happening inside!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (13-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just got the call transfer is on Sunday we are all so excited! Flying over on Saturday afternoon