Closed Thread
Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley thank you, am defo going to send them back to you - FX! @headoverfeet thanks and great news you are almost there! @Bettie I'm crossing my fingers for you and sending you good vibes. @Bellydance good luck, the 2WW is a killer isn't it... @babygirl7 awesome you can start @Rice thank you too, I am a shocker at sympton spotting, I don't know why I do it but can't help myself....Google is not my friend atm! @miissalina 19 is an awesome result and you can have a fresh transfer this time can't you? Good luck tomorrow

afm am a bit less negative now, went to see my DP at lunch and he's cheered me up a bit. all your positive messages helped so thank you all and good luck to all of us!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-03-2014),Bellydance  (12-03-2014),Bongley  (12-03-2014),headoverfeet  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance my bt is on the 24th too (I had my fet yesterday). Soooo long away!! Hehe

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BaoLovesLudo ooo how did you go yesterday..all good I hope FX for you too, I hope its a sticky one Welcome to the nightmare that is the 2WW hehe

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow there are a few of us in the 2ww. @Molros only 4 days to go for you, hope it goes quick. All went smoothly yesterday for me.

I'm so grateful to have you all to get through.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BaoLovesLudo glad it went well for you
    God, in four days I will know, yikes! Its a spin out to think I just have to POAS and they'll either be one line there or two...and I really hope its two this time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BaoLovesLudo yay for being PUPO, hope the tww treats you well and sending you lots of sticky baby dust. May I ask what type of FET you are doing? I'm booked to do a long down reg HRT FET. I start sniffing on Wednesday,

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Enkeli congrats that is awesome - fingers crossed for a smooth sailing 8 months
    @miissalina that is a great number!
    @katiana welcome

Hope everyone else is tracking well

Had scan today numbers are looking good for me with 6 follies on each side. out of my last 4 fresh cycles I had EPU on day 11 which would be Friday but when they rang it's looking like Monday ( which is day 14) the only cycle I did it on day 14 I only got 1 egg so feeling slightly nervous... my estrogen is getting high - 8000 (not sure what this means) so need to drop my menopur back to 400...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @Rice you're lucky your BT is on 21 March. Mine isn't until 24 March even though we transferred on the same day so I'll have to wait over the weekend. Suspect I'll also cave and POAS before then as only 2dp5dt and the wait is already driving me nuts!

@babygirl7 good luck with your cycle.
    Wow and I was unhappy about having to wait until Friday week!
    If it doesn't work I'll be on CD3 of my next cycle before having BT.
    For us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Seahorse1 with taking time out it's so easy to forget how stressful this part can be... I know we should place our trust in the dr's after all they make these decisions day in day out... I remember the last failed collection my follicles also looked good... Fingers crossed all goes well for you at collection!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice if it doesn't work for me af will have just about come and gone by the time I am supposed to do the test!!