Closed Thread
Page 21 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes

Just spoke to the FN, progesterone has gone from 460 on day of ET to 50 today, so going to do 3 Crinone's a day and hope it can help hold the flood gates off
    I'll go for another BT on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley, we are doing the same sort of cycle, kind of!! Apparently they don't the Colorado protocol anymore and that's what we used with a few changes. Fs said she increased my dose due to my age and that we never got any to freeze on any cycle. My biggest concern is that she hasn't put me on clexane this time. I am on aspirin but on my successful cycle I had both and I'm not sure if that and/or the pregnyl booster injections made all the difference. Before that I had a chemical every time. Hopefully she knows what she is doing! Had an endo scratch this time too!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (12-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Bettie
    @Bellydance yeah last cycle the other brand I used were negative until I got one light test than a positive test than they went negative again, these ones are obviously more sensitive and I have gotten 3 lighter lines in a row but no darker or as dark line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @frogpossum that's interesting, I have heard of the colorado protocol, its pretty full on isn't it? I've never had any to freeze either, had my first chemical last cycle.
    I just looked up endo scratch as a few ladies had mentioned it. Wow, sounds like it can really improve your chances and its a recent thing. I had a laparoscopy, D&C and some endo removed a few months before my successful cycle......... that was a few years back now. Before then I had 3 BFN and afterwards a BFP plus a chemical.

I'll see what my FS says after this cycle, all good to know thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina great haul 19 eggs, got my fingers crossed for great fertilisation rates, rest up and take it easy

@Enkeli big congratulations, all the best and I hope the 3 weeks go quickly for you. May I ask what type of FET did you do? What medications etc? I'm starting my FET next week, so a bit curious

Hi ladies,

AFM: spoke to my clinic and good news, starting our 1st FET next week, start sniffing on Wednesday YAY., they counted from my previous AF and transfer will be next month. Thankfully I don't have to wait another cycle. I'm bit excited now to get the ball rolling again, fingers crossed this will be our lucky one. Although I am dreading the syneral again, that's stuff made my head go a lil crazy.

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by babygirl7; 12-03-2014 at 14:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Enkeli @Molros - if it helps, the cycle I got my son from I felt nothing unusual from my regular cycles...zero symptoms and I'm a symptom spotter from way back @miissalina - BT is Friday 21st but there's no chance I won't have POAS before then. 19 is fantastic @babygirl7 - that's great you have a plan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice thanks and can you please add me to the roll call, doing a HRT FET, start sniffing on the 19th march, and fingers crossed FET next month

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    babygirl7 great news and good luck

I'm so happy, clinic got my results within 3 hours so that was awesome my LH is 22 and only needs to be 25 so another blood test tomorrow and we could be transferring on Sunday

11. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice you're lucky your BT is on 21 March. Mine isn't until 24 March even though we transferred on the same day so I'll have to wait over the weekend. Suspect I'll also cave and POAS before then as only 2dp5dt and the wait is already driving me nuts!

@babygirl7 good luck with your cycle.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @headoverfeet that's great news, got my fingers crossed for you and good luck for Sunday
    @Bellydance thank you & good luck if you do POAS, the tww can be a terrible wait can't it, I know I went a lil crazy, so I hope it's treating you well

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (12-03-2014),headoverfeet  (12-03-2014)