Closed Thread
Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me in too :-)
    I took my last pill last night and pick up my puregon on the 4th, start jabbing on the 6th, epu around 17th-ish.
    Can not wait to get started on this cycle, I feel like its been forever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley & rainbow brite -

Miissalina - what bad timing to have a cold...sure one day of tabs won't have much effect on your eggs

Headoverfeet - I'm on cd6 & also doing a natural FET. Do you know the couple personally that you're a surrogate for or was it arranged through a clinic (obviously you don't need to answer my questions but find what you're doing so extraordinary!)

Megsarama26 - welcome. Oh the waiting between cycles is so painful...almost as bad as the TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, mind if I follow? Hoping for a FET late march or April but need to have my tube out beforehand. Best of luck to those mid cycle, hope it's lucky march!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Megsarama26 welcome and goodluck
    @Rice I have long cycles (32-35 days) so have an extra week prior to ovulation to wait for, so impatient hehe. No not arranged, in our states you have to of known the each other for a min of 2 years I think? The parents are friends

Weclome @bel2466, good luck to you too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (02-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rainbow brite FX you get to start tomorrow this whole process has taught me so much patience I'm actually getting use to waiting … story of our lives huh lol @headoverfeet what an amazing gift ur giving someone you shall have a hole heap of good Karl's floating around 😊 @Rice I'm hoping it's ok I honestly wasn't even thinking it would be an issue, pregnant women must go crazy not being able to take anything for anything (and that'll be us soon enough) 😊😊
    I'm hoping to be past the worst of it by EPU so I'm not all stuffy during aneasthetic even though I'm sure I'm not the first person see to have a cold during EPU

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: @Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @miissalina you should grab a saline douching kit from the chemist, mine cost me $10. But I'd say you can take stuff if you want, I doubt you will do any damage xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @headoverfeet - that is a amazing and very generous thing you are doing. I am sure the hopeful feel very very grateful that you are able to do this for them.
    @bel2466 - welcome. Hope your journey with us here is a short one (no offence - I just want you to get the that you deserve.
    @miissalina - don't quote me on it, but I "think" if you had the cold and flu meds before you ET you should be fine. Theory is there is no way you could be pregnant yet. Once you have had the ET I would act PUPO just in case.

AFM : 1st cycle completed (and failed 28.2.14). Managed to collect only 3 eggs, to which only 1 fertilised, and was transferred on day 2. None to freeze. After a long and anxious wait it came back a Have been fortunate enough finance wise to have another go straight away - if not the results we hope for this time maybe will have to halt for a while to pick up the finances again.

I started Puregon again yesterday (CD3) and am taking 150iu instead of the 112.5iu that I was taking in cycle 1. My trigger injection has also been changed from Ovidrel to Pregnyl. Will still be using Orgalutran but may be starting a bit earlier than previously in this cycle. Crinone (that disgusting stuff) is also around for this time.

.... just a Question to those who have been using these boards for a while.... I now know if you type @then your username it is supposed to tag the person you have typed, which I am trying to do here for the 1st time (please humour me if it does not work). Does anyone know when you reply how you can keep your typing your post but be able to look at previous entries (i.e.... there was something on page 1 I wanted to comment about, but by the time I went to reply, I forgot the persons user name, so clicked on page 1 to go recheck - but then lost what I had typed (lucky I had saved it previously). I hope you all understand what I am taking about and can help out. Still slowly getting used to this online forum.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Agirllikemel For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (02-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies I'll defiantly be askin the nurse tomorrow. when I called them Friday they said I can take anything anyone that was pregnant would which I thought was odd since I'm not exactly pregnant I assumed they didn't want anything to change egg quality I'll def be into it tomorrow though @Agirllikemel I mainly use my iPhone to reply on bub hub so I'll start typing then press cancel it says discard, save draft or cancel I hit save draft go through what everyone has said then wen I go to type it will ask me if I want to restore from previous saved draft and I hit yes so it still has everything I had written which allows me to go back and forth , r u using ur phone or comp I'm not sure how the comp works I only used it once and got confused lol

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: @Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina - thanks. I usually reply on my computer because I find typing a long message on my phone can be annoying (I can touch type so much quicker to use the computer). Typing this message on my iPad, going to test your theory to see if I can work it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina.... Trial second time round. hit the wrong button....

Ah it worked so much better.... Than you for the tip.

Anyone else tell me how to do this on a computer. I have Amal book pro if that makes any difference.... If not I might connect the Bluetooth keyboard to iPad when replying. Last thread I didn't reply as often because the issue was annoying me and I didn't want to not reply to people.