Closed Thread
Page 17 of 122 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. New to this forum and to any forum actually! Have started the Miniva trial this month. Apparently they have been doing it for a couple of years and we were one of the last couples to be offered it. It involves less stimulation, less follicles, but better quality?? (Apparently!).

I had Clomid from Days 2-6, then a Elonva injection at night. Then Orgalutran in the mornings from Day 7.

I have my scan and bloods tomorrow (Day 9). I am so nervous about what it will show.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No lh surge another bt tomorrow.

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome @krys1224 , that sounds like an interesting regulation you're on. How many days left to go?

I got the call just now, EPU on thursday at 1130, trigger tonight at 1130pm. My estrogen is very high apparently (I've been told 'no exercise', woo hoo!). Hopefully I can have fresh transfer, they always cast doubt on it due to possible OHSS.
    @Molros good luck for sunday, it would have to be out of your system by then if you are getting a BT the next day. Blumin pregnyl.
    @headoverfeet Hope that surge happens soon!
    Last edited by Bongley; 11-03-2014 at 14:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So a question for the girls who have been through EPU how did you feel the say after did you return to work the day after?? I'm deciding if I'll need Thursday off or not

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    So a question for the girls who have been through EPU how did you feel the say after did you return to work the day after?? I'm deciding if I'll need Thursday off or not

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

I over stimulated on 2 cycles and wouldn't have been able to go into the office. And was absolutely fine the next day on the other. As I was interstate I arranged to work from "home"
    Is that something you could do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

I usually take the day off as am left with a period pain type soreness the day after...working for home or arranging a half/short day would be a good idea if you can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Welcome @krys1224 , that sounds like an interesting regulation you're on. How many days left to go?

I got the call just now, EPU on thursday at 1130, trigger tonight at 1130pm. My estrogen is very high apparently (I've been told 'no exercise', woo hoo!). Hopefully I can have fresh transfer, they always cast doubt on it due to possible OHSS.
    @Molros good luck for sunday, it would have to be out of your system by then if you are getting a BT the next day. Blumin pregnyl.
    @headoverfeet Hope that surge happens soon!
    For a fresh transfer!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice and @Bettie hope the TWW is treating u well 😊 I'm a practice nurse so it's all or nothing unfortunately maybe I'll see how I'm feeling tomoro night, it's hard as I'm not really sure what to expect

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina The more eggs they get the worse you feel. If you only have a few you may be feeling fine the next day but if you are expecting a lot then the next day could be tough. I didn't realise this with my EPU but was just lucky that it was on a Friday so I had the weekend as I would not have wanted to go to work the next day. I felt waves of near fainting/vomiting followed by periods where I felt fine/just a little tender and then very bloated and uncomfortable (gained 6kg of fluid pretty much overnight). Took more than a week to feel back to normal. Not everyone feels like that though (don't want to scare you, I think I had mild OHSS, and hopefully you won't). It all just depends on the number of eggs and how your body reacts.
    May be safest to take the next day off or work from home if you're not sure. Good luck for your EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance wow sounds like you had a rough ride after EPU my FS did say I would get mild OHSS due to my PCOS so maybe I'll just take the Thursday off just to be 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014