Closed Thread
Page 16 of 122 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind me joining, been waiting for a march ivf thread. Me and DF are doing a long down reg HRT FET, this will be our first FET.

Had a bfn fresh stim cycle in November, got 3 eggs, 2 embies, 1 was transferred and we have 1 lucky snow baby.

Just want too say good luck to all the ladies and sending lots of sticky baby dust to the ladies in the tww.
    Welcome @babygirl7 and good luck for your FET!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry no personals today ladies, just got to work.
    Had a scan before work and at this stage we have 19 eggs, leading follie 12mm so pretty small at this stage and the rest are 9, 8, 7 and a few 6 as well. Rescan on friday and then maybe again on Monday if they are still slow. Depends what we find friday. Bloods not back yet so havent started the orgalutran. They didnt up the puregon even though melbourne always did at this stage. We'll see I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome @babygirl7 , I think I remember you from november. When is your transfer, do you know yet?

Sounding good @Megsarama26 !
    @Seahorse1 , yes we're all going to be in the dreaded, long awaited, evil TWW together very soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Just One Wish thank you
    @Bongley thank you and it's going to be starting this month, just trying to work it all out. How is everything going with you?
    @Megsarama26 how you going hun, sounds like your going well, good luck for Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @babygirl7 I'm not too bad thank-you. Work isn't busy enough so that's why I'm on here so much, ha! I'm not sure how many more cycles I'll do. I think at least one more after this, then we'll have to have a good hard think and see what the FS says. I have absolutely no faith that it will happen naturally, if it didn't happen when I was in my 30's, it sure won't happen now I'm 41! So if we stop it will be giving up on having a second kid.

I see you're engaged, now I would like to get hitched but we've put it all to one side until we get this expensive baby business out of the way, argh, its taken so long. I'll be 50 by the time we can afford it. My hair will match my white dress.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama26, I'm sure it will pick up. Mine was very slow this month and ending up injecting for 23 days I think, but it all came good in the end. Funny how some months it goes to plan and others there's just no reason to why things are not happening!
    @babygirl7 good luck! @miissalina good luck for tomorrow, hope you get lots of embies

I am hating this 2WW!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @babygirl7 I'm not too bad thank-you. Work isn't busy enough so that's why I'm on here so much, ha! I'm not sure how many more cycles I'll do. I think at least one more after this, then we'll have to have a good hard think and see what the FS says. I have absolutely no faith that it will happen naturally, if it didn't happen when I was in my 30's, it sure won't happen now I'm 41! So if we stop it will be giving up on having a second kid.

I see you're engaged, now I would like to get hitched but we've put it all to one side until we get this expensive baby business out of the way, argh, its taken so long. I'll be 50 by the time we can afford it. My hair will match my white dress.
    @Bongley I hope it all works out for you, and yes got engaged last year, but now that we are starting ivf I'm not sure when the wedding will happen, it's all so expensive. Me and DF have been together for 11yrs and To be honest I will just be happy to have a baby if I'm lucky, hope your cycling goes well

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros thank you and hope the tww is treating you well, when did you have transfer? sending you lots of sticky baby dust hun

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Molros  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 Thank you! Transfer was last Thursday (6th) and I have BT this Monday but going to POAS Sunday am as don't want the call at work if its aBFN like last time as people don't really know at work. Last prengyl shot tomorrow so hoping it'll be okay to test then? I swing between negative and positive tbh. aarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!

We're engaged too but spending all our money on this so not sure when we're getting married either hehe...doesn't stop people from asking though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @babygirl7 Thank you! Transfer was last Thursday (6th) and I have BT this Monday but going to POAS Sunday am as don't want the call at work if its aBFN like last time as people don't really know at work. Last prengyl shot tomorrow so hoping it'll be okay to test then? I swing between negative and positive tbh. aarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!

We're engaged too but spending all our money on this so not sure when we're getting married either hehe...doesn't stop people from asking though!
    @Molros good luck for Sunday and Monday, I haven't taken pregnyl before so I'm unsure when it would be ok to test, but I guess if BT is on Monday it should be ok to POAS on Sunday, yes I agree the questions I get asked which annoy me is when are you getting married or when are you going to have a baby, gets on my nerves. My main response is when we are ready haha that gets them everytime. Congrats on being engaged too