Closed Thread
Page 14 of 125 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Molros, I'm not sure about the pain you were feeling. I get all sorts of weird feelings around there and just can't figure out what half of it is. It may have been implantation pain?
    11 blasties, what a great haul! I hope this next one sticks for you. The two week wait is awful isn't it? Good luck for your BT.

I had my second ultrasound this morning which seemed fine, a couple of follicles were around 17mm. Not sure when I will trigger yet. I've got my internet cheap POAS ready and waiting. Is it too early to test yet?

Good luck everyone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Molros  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Bongley
    Thanks for replying!
    God, I'm not at all patient and I don't thinkI can test as I still have one more Pregnyl on Thursday...that will give me a false positive won't it? I'm still learning about it all haha.
    Oooo, you can't be far off with 17mm! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, that would give you a false positive and I'm not sure how long it takes to leave your system. How frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    Hi everyone
    This is my first post on any forum but I am hoping it will help me get through this week ahead. A bit about us, Im 35, DH is 38, unexplained fertility. TTC 2.5 years. First IVF was in Nov, 23 eggs, 11 5 day blasts 7 a's and 4 b's), freeze all due to OHSS. First FET with a fully hatched embie in Jan, BFN. Straight into another cycle which took longer, 23 days til trigger (!) at double the dose to the last time. Embie transferred last Thursday and BT due in 7 days. I find the wait so hard
    But, the day after transfer I had this weird tapping feeling on my lhs, thats the only way I can describe it, it was regular tapping for just a couple of mins. Then, that night I had a few quite strong stitch like feelings that almost made me catch my breath. Then the next day a stitch like pain in my left groin area. Is this good or is it just because I ovulated from the left side again this month? I so want to get my hopes up but I was so upset last time I don't know if I have just resigned myself to failure again. Thanks for listening and good luck to everyone. Hope it's okay to jump on this thread
    Hi @Molros,

Your story sound similar to mine. I was freeze all in Oct due to ohss too. I had 8 blasts and my first fet was a bfn too. My second fet will be tomorrow. I'm excited but trying not to get my hopes up as i too am expecting failure. I had such high hopes last time. Good luck for your week wait!!

Lots of sticky vibes to everyone here!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 10-03-2014 at 11:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=BaoLovesLudo;7691921]Hi @Molros,

Your story sound similar to mine. I was freeze all in Oct due to ohss too. I had 8 blasts and my first fet was a bfn too. My second fet will be tomorrow. I'm excited but trying not to get my hopes up as i too am expecting failure. I had such high hopes last time. Good luck for your week wait!!

Lots of sticky vibes to everyone here!

Wow, good luck for tomorrow

Its very hard waiting but we'll get there!!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome Molros

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14

8. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Molros  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rtroops - Oh don't you just hate pregnancy stalkers "ooh she didn't drink - must be UTD" arrgghhh so annoying

@Bellydance & @justonewish how did ET go? Smooth for us...now the wait
    Welcome to our newbies & Baby dust to all our PUPO ladies

Roll Call
    TWW
    Enkeli
    Nvandmv
    Willowglen
    Bettie
    Precious40
    Bellydance
    Rice
    Justonewish
    Molros

Waiting to O (FET)
    Headoverfeet
    BaoLovesLudo - ET 11.3.14

Jabbing
    Rainbow Brite
    Bongley
    Agielikeme
    Mrs Hopeful
    Miissalina
    Seahorse1
    Megsarama26
    Frogpossum
    Rarah11

Waiting (a little longer)
    Bel2466 - tube removal
    Francesthecat - waiting for AF
    RTropps - waiting for AF (FET)
    Soques - waiting for AF/FS appt
    Dreamer123 - waiting for AF (FET)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (10-03-2014),frogpossum  (10-03-2014),Just One Wish  (11-03-2014),Molros  (10-03-2014),Precious40  (10-03-2014),rainbow brite  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros , WELCOME 😊 good luck for the next week @Bongley you should be close to trigger which will make us around the same time , are you having a transfer this month ??
    Lots of girls in the TWW I can't wait to see some BFP 😊
    AFM scan this morning showed one big 23mm follicle a few 17&16 and some 14 so we are triggering tonight with EPU Wednesday so happy to have gotten this far and to make it even better I can do a transfer this cycle …YAY!!! FX things run smoothly and no hiccups along the way as this journey is very unpredictable

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina, thank you and good luck to you this month too, thats awesome news you can do a transfer this time. Fingers crossed!
    I find it so hard waiting, trying not to overanalyse every single twinge...I was so sure that the last transfer would work when it didn't I was gutted. But positive thoughts for this time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just reading through my instructions and I have to give trigger tonight at 7pm but egg pick up will not happen until 9am Wednesday morning so 38hrs later I thought the trigger was exactly 36hrs before EPU?? Anyone else given trigger like this

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle