Closed Thread
Page 13 of 125 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina I was told they have to be over 20mm. I don't usually feel bloated until the day of egg pick up, although funnily enough my ovaries are 'jangling' early and I've still got about 3 or 4 days to go, which has got me a little worried. The ultrasound hurt too, again unusual for me. My follicles were measuring 10mm on friday.
    Its bound to feel different for you eh? 60 follicles is pretty insane. The one time I got mild ovarian hyperstimulation I felt like I had a bag of oranges in my uterus, so bloated and sensitive when I was walking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just freaked out. Went to the toilet and wiped a brownish CM. I only transferred on Friday. Should I be worried?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    I just freaked out. Went to the toilet and wiped a brownish CM. I only transferred on Friday. Should I be worried?
    Brownish cm could be old blood from the transfer on Friday or implantation spotting? I wouldn't fuss over it, have they checked your progesterone levels?

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14

4. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't go for bloods till next Wednesday. I'm taking pressies morning and night

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Call them about the spotting, they might bring them forward xo

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 I wouldn't be worried. My clinic says that you may get some spotting after a trf as sometimes the catheter can irritate the cervix. Ive also heard that the progesterone pessaries can cause some bleeding. Brown blood is old so I wouldn't worry.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you ladies for your advice and support 😊 maybe I am reading to much into it and going off how I felt last cycle which obviously wasn't normal hopefully tomoros scan and bloods show more progress I just thought id be feeling more bloated or things would have been further along by now, welcome to the rollercoaster lol @Precious40 maybe it's implantation bleeding when I had my chemical pregnancy I had mild spotting the day of implantation FX it's ur little one snuggling into place

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rice and @justonewish good luck today

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes good luck to all 3 of you today, sending loads of baby sticking vibes xo

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    This is my first post on any forum but I am hoping it will help me get through this week ahead. A bit about us, Im 35, DH is 38, unexplained infertility. TTC 2.5 years. First IVF was in Nov, 23 eggs, 11 5 day blasts (7 a's and 4 b's), freeze all due to OHSS. First FET with a fully hatched embie in Jan, BFN. Straight into another cycle which took longer, 23 days til trigger (!) at double the dose to the last time. Embie transferred last Thursday and BT due in 7 days. I find the wait so hard
    But, the day after transfer I had this weird tapping feeling on my lhs, thats the only way I can describe it, it was regular tapping for just a couple of mins. Then, that night I had a few quite strong stitch like feelings that almost made me catch my breath. Then the next day a stitch like pain in my left groin area. Is this good or is it just because I ovulated from the left side again this month? I so want to get my hopes up but I was so upset last time I don't know if I have just resigned myself to failure again. Thanks for listening and good luck to everyone. Hope it's okay to jump on this thread
    Last edited by Molros; 11-03-2014 at 09:38.