Closed Thread
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1220
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats @Rarah11 !

Sorry @frogpossum yeah, we've said 2 more goes. I'm not looking forward to failing the next two and having to go through the grief that its all over. I just had a big weekend and it was great. Now back to healthy living and work.........

@miissalina the nurses won't start me on a new cycle until I've finished the medication from the last one. So if I start my period before the crinone is finished (which I always do) I have to wait until my next period.......and then take the pill for a cycle and THEN start a medicated cycle. After doing this so many times I thought, screw it. I'll just tell them my period started after my meds were finished. Saves me waiting an extra month. I start sniffing in April. So May here I come (instead of june) gotta love the long regulation. Argh.
    Last edited by Bongley; 01-04-2014 at 15:08.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @Norms82, @Rah11 and @Megsarama26 @Rah11 you are proof that it really isn't over until BT!
    Sorry to everyone who has been having a S****y time over the last few days.

AFM: Got what appeared to be a LH surge yesterday with double lines of even darkness on a poas (not the fun type unfortunately!) so was thinking that O must be today which is CD14 so would mean my cycle is back on track and was feeling good about that (has been out since having a chemical pregnancy and then ivf). Also had ewcm so all seemed right. My FS said no need to come in for scan today since I'd had by surge but just to confirm it by a BT. The results are just back and they say it wasn't a surge! So frustrated and not really sure what that means as I tested again today at home and the line was getting lighter. They said I might just be one of those people who the tests don't work for. So frustrating. Now have to go to clinic tomorrow for a scan to see how far off O is but I hope I haven't missed it. They didn't think so as apparently my progesterone wasn't high enough to have Oed but I don't know what is going on. Has anyone else had this sort of thing? Not sure if this means that all of those LH tests I've done when trying to concieve naturally have been wrong. Maybe that has been part of the problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, although it's technically no longer March let's keep this thread going (as it's just such a lovely bunch)
    Roll Call
    Off to their DIG
    Enkeli
    Willowglen
    Molros
    Headoverfeet

BFP
    Jodes35
    Noms82
    Megsarama26
    Rarah11

Limbo Land
    Precious40 - BT again Thursday

TWW
    Rainbow Brite - BT 3.4
    Nezz79 - BT 4.4
    Bind
    Francesthecat - BT 4.4
    Nvandmv
    Krys1224 - BT 4.4
    Butterfly39 - BT 9.4

Waiting (to transfer)
    Mrs Hopeful
    Lizlh - ET Monday/Tuesday

Jabbing
    Agirlikeme
    HeyMissA - EPU Wednesday
    Two mummys - EPU Monday
    Dreamer123

Sniffing
    Babygirl7

Pill Popping
    Rice
    Bongley

Waiting (a little longer) @bel2466 - tube removal @Rtropps - for AF (FET)
    Bellydance - to O (FET)
    Katiana - to O (FET) @Soques - to speak to FS re: plan

BFN: Bettie, Justonewish, BaoLovesLudo, Motherwillbe, Tilkah, MrsBubbles, KayzB, Seahorse1, Miissalina & Frogpossum

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (01-04-2014),bel2466  (02-04-2014),Bongley  (01-04-2014),francesthecat  (01-04-2014),frogpossum  (01-04-2014),HeyMissA  (01-04-2014),krys1224  (01-04-2014),lizlh  (01-04-2014),Motherwillbe  (03-04-2014),MrsBubbles  (01-04-2014),Precious40  (01-04-2014),rainbow brite  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Rice fantastic roll call

Just spoke to FN again. Apparently my lining is 'adequate' so happy to go ahead but I'm not confident. Which is frustrating as these are my last two frosties. Anyone else had lining issues?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh did they tell you the thickness and grade?

Thanks
    Reviews
    7mm C

Whatever that means @Molros

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY CONGRATS @Noms82 & @Megsarama26!! Fab news!! xx

@Rarah11! - and you thought it'd be a BFN! Congrats hun you must be over the moon!!! xx

@Molros those are some big numbers! Glad things are going well for you hun xx

@frogpossum really sorry about your BFN hun. I hope your night out this weekend gives you a much-deserved release from it all. Enjoy it with a wine or 2 xx

@lizlh it still has time to thicken so try not to stress hun. At least transfer is still a-go Will you be transferring both? xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB yes both which is why I'm worried. I don't want to waste them if my lining isn't good enough. UGH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh, my lining was thinner than they wanted at my last scan, but they were happy to go ahead with it as it was almost there and it keeps thickening. Try not to stress as they know what they are doing! I know that is hard, but you just have to put your trust in them

Congrats @Megsarama26 and @Rarah11!!! Fantastic news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week