Closed Thread
Page 115 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Nezz79 aww hun I'm sorry to hear, Big Hugs. This IVF thing sucks so much!! Thankfully you have some frosties. take it easy, enjoy your holiday and good luck for your next cycle xx
    Thanks @babygirl7 I'm glad I've got frosties this time but considering I had the best 2 put back on day 5 that were blasts and these 5 weren't blast till the next day, day 6 I'm not overly confident in them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques, I am so sorry your emby didnt make it to transfer. I hope your fs can change things up and get you a bfp soon. @Ness79, im so sorry your hpt didnt have better news for you. Its such a frustrating thing having great embys put back and still nothing. I hope your next fet is the one. @babygirl7, what did your fs say?

There has been some really bad news over the weekend for so many of our march girls and im so sorry to hear it all. You ladies are amazing and all so supportive and understanding. I couldnt ask for better people to go through this journey with.

Afm, my bt is due on thursday but im going to take my blood today (well, get one of the other girls) just to see numbers. I cant hold out til Thursday and there has to be some perks of being a nurse/midwife. I kept waking up last night scared I wasnt pg anymore and I dont have any poas left (I went a bit nuts). I keep getting af cramps and I worry too much. Damn anxiety. Ive just never seen pg in 4 years of trying and a few ivf attempts. Stick around little bean.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 just had BT, saw the FN and now waiting for US, won't be seeing the FS hun, they will call me this arvo with the results and what the next step will be. Although they will discuss the results and action plan with FS. That would be good if you could get BT early and see numbers, would just make it more real. Hope tests go well and take it easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 I'm so sorry. This is just such an awful, time consuming, mind consuming process. We are all here for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Well the TWW is going to have to wait again for me... Got the call from the nurses... My one embryo didn't make it over the weekend... Only grew to a six cell grade 3... Not suitable for transfer... So now have to wait for FS to call this afternoon to see where we go from here... Heading back home to townsville tomorrow... And will probably be taking April off as I have company coming overt he Easter holiday and that would be about the same time as EPU would be again... So will probably will have to wait until May... Will discuss with FS over the phone and see what she says... Maybe she'll want do a long cycle so we will see... I will stick around for support... Thanks for all the good vibes ladies ... It means a lot.
    So disappointed for you - hope FS has some darn good answers for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Hey guys sorry but this is going to be a me post........so after a really crappy weekend for me with cramping and feeling like AF is coming, and I was supposed to go to a work BBQ thing but lucky I didn't coz a girl announced on a cake that she was pregnant with twins! I saw it on Facebook, I caved and POAS this morning and as expected bfn again ������ I'm 7dp5dt so should show if pos I did 2 tests one a digital and the other plain and both nothing! My bloating from my OHSS has almost disappeared and feeling normal again so definitely not pregnant. I just don't know what's going on I did everything right this cycle too even had a scratch done just before I started and still no. All my embies are perfect when they go back and especially being blasts and having 2 put back you would think one would have stuck. I know I can fall pregnant as I've already got a DD. I have 5 frosties from this cycle but need to have a rest from this ivf thing for now. I said to DH if this cycle didn't work I would like to go on a holiday so that's what we are going to do.
    Good luck to everyone on their journey's xoxo
    Firstly, announcing your pregnancy on a cake - how tacky (says very jealous infertile person).
    I'm sorry there is no answers as to why it doesn't work sometimes (I've just had 2 PGD top quality blasts fail to implant for no reason and I too have a child so know it's possible)...so frustrating, especially as there's also no refunds!!
    Enjoy your holiday

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to all the BFNs (which officially includes me now- BT confirmed it this morning) and those who couldn't even transfer. Super thankful to have DS, and we still have one bubsicle. Think we will wait until after our overseas trip to try again, so that will be mid-August at the earliest. Hope you all have BFPs before then!

Thanks everyone for your support- makes such a difference. I don't really have anyone else to talk to this about who actually understands. My one IVF friend is now pregnant with No. 2 naturally. I thought I wouldn't mind if I got a BFN this time but I still cried.

Hang in there, everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 good luck for this afternoon @Soques I'm sorry to hear about your transfer I hope the FS can shed some light on it for you, be kind to yourself @miissalina sending you hugs hun Do you still have a BT today? @Precious40 howare you going, thinking of you @Ness79 sorry to hear that, its frustrating when you know you have good embies on board and for some reason they are not sticking @rainbow brite congratulations! When is your BT, how exciting @Bellydance GL for your scan tomorrow @Seahorse1 I hope your FS can offer some advice @Tilkah thinking of you @Rarah11 how is everything going with you? @MrsBubbles some people are so pathetic and clearly have nothing more important to worry about, just ignore them @frogpossum how are things with you hun, did you buy up big at chemist warehouse?! @Rice how are you?

Sorry if I have missed anyone. Those of you who've had a shi**y weekend your time will come and take the time you need to recharge if you need to, I know this is easier said than done

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (31-03-2014),rainbow brite  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - thanks for the kind words I have been reading along but on phone so will do personals tonight - got my BT changed to tomorrow as AF is behaving like my last cycle so want to put a line under this one - also got an appointment with FS in a couple of weeks - 7th time lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 sorry to hear hun. It really is unfair. A holiday sounds wonderful. Wish I could teleport myself somewhere exotic right now, cocktail in hand!
    When is your BT? Something magical could still happen between now & then? xx