Closed Thread
Page 114 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice, good luck with the scratch. I hope this works for you!
    So sorry @missalina. All this waiting around has been killing me too. I hope you find out soon.
    @Babygirl7, at least you will find out some answers soon!! The one time we want AF to come and it is late!
    So sorry @KayzB, @MrsBubbles, @Motherwillbe, @Tilkah and @Seahorse1, sometimes all this building up of hopes is shattering. I wish we could take all of our emotions out of it.
    Good luck for your scan tomorrow @Bellydance and for your transfer @Soques! Glad you are finally here, but I have to say the TWW is not great L
    @Katiana and @Dreamer123, yay for being on a cycle! Good luck!
    Congratulations @Megsarama26 and @rainbow brite! YAY!!

AFM, had a really negative day yesterday. I think it was the crinone talking. I am now 6dp4dt and really want to POAS but I made my DH hide them all at the start of the TWW and he won’t tell me where they are! I don’t want to buy one as I find that a waste of money when I have heaps at home. I think I will end up tearing the house apart when he is out tomorrow night! BT is booked for the 7/4, but still feel like it is forever away.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (31-03-2014),rainbow brite  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well the TWW is going to have to wait again for me... Got the call from the nurses... My one embryo didn't make it over the weekend... Only grew to a six cell grade 3... Not suitable for transfer... So now have to wait for FS to call this afternoon to see where we go from here... Heading back home to townsville tomorrow... And will probably be taking April off as I have company coming overt he Easter holiday and that would be about the same time as EPU would be again... So will probably will have to wait until May... Will discuss with FS over the phone and see what she says... Maybe she'll want do a long cycle so we will see... I will stick around for support... Thanks for all the good vibes ladies ... It means a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry my ignorance but what is the scratch?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Sorry my ignorance but what is the scratch?
    They go into your uterus and scratch the endrometium from my understanding... It helps to promote new and healthy growth to help embryo attach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Soques hope you're doing ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry misslalina, soques, mrsbubbles, motherwillbe, tilka and seahorse.

Good luck katiana, dreamer and bellydance....

and congrats bfps you know who you are

April cyclers, c u brave souls in the April thread

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Dreamer123  (31-03-2014),rainbow brite  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques I'm so sorry to hear hun, hope you FS can work out a good plan for you, enjoy you Easter break and take it easy, good luck for your next cycle

@Butterfly39 is there a April thread?? If so could you pls post the link hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys sorry but this is going to be a me post........so after a really crappy weekend for me with cramping and feeling like AF is coming, and I was supposed to go to a work BBQ thing but lucky I didn't coz a girl announced on a cake that she was pregnant with twins! I saw it on Facebook, I caved and POAS this morning and as expected bfn again 😢 I'm 7dp5dt so should show if pos I did 2 tests one a digital and the other plain and both nothing! My bloating from my OHSS has almost disappeared and feeling normal again so definitely not pregnant. I just don't know what's going on I did everything right this cycle too even had a scratch done just before I started and still no. All my embies are perfect when they go back and especially being blasts and having 2 put back you would think one would have stuck. I know I can fall pregnant as I've already got a DD. I have 5 frosties from this cycle but need to have a rest from this ivf thing for now. I said to DH if this cycle didn't work I would like to go on a holiday so that's what we are going to do.
    Good luck to everyone on their journey's xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's 7am and I'm on my way to the FC for my tests, still no AF, 5 days now!! On the way to the clinic just saw an awesome Rainbow ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396221081.007864.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 aww hun I'm sorry to hear, Big Hugs. This IVF thing sucks so much!! Thankfully you have some frosties. take it easy, enjoy your holiday and good luck for your next cycle xx