Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    Af has arrived today. ... fet cycle book on tomorrow. ... and here we go

Bfp and babydust to all
    @katiana Yay! Exciting and hopefully wonderful times ahead for you hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahorse1 View Post
    Hi, POAS this morning and a BFN, BT tomorrow, can't believe my eighth go didn't work! A good eight cell on board and didnt work! This process has totally broken me, I can't even be bothered taken my medication tonight, it seems so cuel to have to jab and take more pills for no reason! Don't know what is going to happen next, I'm 34 but think that the problem is I have bad eggs, I don't even have tears left to shed!

X
    @Seahorse1 oh hunny. I'm so sorry *big hugs* It's so cruel isn't it. There's really no words xx I've stopped my meds already too knowing there's no point.
    Do you have any frosties? Has your FS identified whether there's any issues with your egg quality? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahorse1 View Post
    Hi, POAS this morning and a BFN, BT tomorrow, can't believe my eighth go didn't work! A good eight cell on board and didnt work! This process has totally broken me, I can't even be bothered taken my medication tonight, it seems so cuel to have to jab and take more pills for no reason! Don't know what is going to happen next, I'm 34 but think that the problem is I have bad eggs, I don't even have tears left to shed!

X
    I am soooo sorry.... Big hug....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got told today that transfer will be tentatively booked for 12:30 tomorrow. Scientist will have to examine my embryo tomorrow Morning and then talk to FS. Hoping embryo has grown well and fast over the weekend so we can go forward. I really really really want to get to a TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques FX transfer is a go-ahead tomorrow!

@Seahorse1 oh hun hopefully your FS can perhaps do a bit more investigation as to why things aren't happening. Or try something else/different. We plan on doing that, as transferring perfectly good embryo's yet it not working for no explainable reason, doesn't seem right..or fair Hope you'll be ok hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think there's quite a few BT's this week - good luck ladies, hope it brings wonderful news your way
    Last edited by KayzB; 30-03-2014 at 20:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Seahorse1 my heart went out to you reading that post and then again to hear you had a m/c at 10weeks that must have been heartbreaking. @Miissilina to you too. So sorry hun. I went straight from a fresh cycle to a FET. @megsarama and @rainbow brite Huge Congrats, wonderful news!! @Soques good luck tomorrow.
    @Iizlah I have had many 'oops sorry naturopath moments' this weekend. gluten with dinner last night 'oops sorry', sip of hubby's wine 'oops sorry' coffee this morning 'oops sorry'. I don't think I am very good at this detoxing.

Sorry, I'm missing some but hugs to those who need it and congratulations to those with good news. to those still in the TWW

AFM had a scan last Thursday to check for O and am now testing at home with another scan on Tuesday (which will be CD14 and the time I usually O but who knows as everything has been a bit out since IVF). Looking at a FET most likely early next week or possibly at the very end of this week. There is someone else with a scan on Tues for O. I read it a few pages back and though yay someone cycling with me and now after reading through 6 pages I can't remember who it was.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

rainbow brite  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me out too this month. The ***** AF has just arrived. I really didn't think I'd be lucky first time around, but one can always dream. Should I wait for BT Wednesday or go in tomorrow morning? Like a few others, we'll be skipping a month too. Big hugs to my fellow BFN's. I wish we could all hook up for a cry and wine night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 Fingers crossed its not over hun, big hugs

@rainbow brite sounds like a BFP, big congrats hun and good luck for BT to confirm on Thursday

@Motherwillbe sorry to hear hun, Big Hugs and good luck if you decide to go ahead to try for no. 2

@Megsarama26 im so happy for you hun, keep on testing until it sinks in that you are pregnant, how awesome, when is BT?

@Dreamer123 thank you and isn’t it great to finally get started, hope jabbing is going ok.

@KayzB take time hun to recoup, wishing you all the best for your next cycle.

@MrsBubbles cant believe some ppl, take it easy and sorry to hear about your BFN, Big Hugs

@katiana glad AF arrived, good luck for this cycle hun

@Seahorse1 im sorry to hear, stay positive and take care

@Soques my FX and hope it all goes well tomorrow

@Bellydance hope scan goes well on Tuesday and you can go ahead with your FET

@Tilkah im so sorry hun, BFN suck big time, take care and enjoy some wine

AFM: been at a teddy bears picnic at the zoo for most of today with my little sisters. Walked lots and Still no AF…. 4 days late!! Will rest easy tonight know I will have some answers tomorrow.

BIG HUGS to the ladies with BFN
    Good Luck to Ladies having BT this week
    Baby Dust to those who have EPU, in the TWW or have ET/FET

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (30-03-2014),Butterfly39  (30-03-2014),KayzB  (31-03-2014),Megsarama26  (30-03-2014),MrsBubbles  (31-03-2014),rainbow brite  (30-03-2014),Tilkah  (31-03-2014)