Closed Thread
Page 111 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    @Motherswillbe, im so sorry af arrived. Treat yourself and good luck for your next cycle. @KayzB, im so sorry your hpt didnt show you two lines. This whole journey is so up and down and just plain cruel at times. If this cycle hadnt worked I was taking at least 3 months off for financial and mental health reasons. At the wedding I had a solo and felt bad so just stuck to water after that. Lol. Im too nervous to do anything that might make it go away.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Megsarama26 Lol I can understand how you must feel hun! Prob want to wrap yourself in a bubble until BT day! Lol

I haven't taken my progesterone today, I don't see why there's any point if it's BFN.. We need to recoup too (financially, mentally etc) so it'll be a couple months break for us. But anyway BT will confirm next steps. What a lovely start to the week it'll be :|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer123 View Post
    @missalina - I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how difficult that must be to deal with. Thinking of you.
    @babygirl7 - try not to get too stressed worried about what your clinic said about synarel. My experience is that it's delayed my AF by at least a few days both times I've taken it so it doesn't seem like it's anything out of the ordinary. The wait is a killer tho - I know.
    @katiana - I'm also just starting a medicated FET (after waiting for my delayed AF)
    @Rarah11 - as you know, it's not over until BT but I know how you're feeling just now. FX for you
    @Rainbowbrite - it does sound like congrats are in order! How exciting!
    @Motherwillbe - I'm so sorry that AF showed up hun. Take some time out to look after yourself.
    @Megsarama26 - it must be the best feeling in the world seeing those words on the HPT! Congrats and looking forward to hearing confirmation from your BT

AFM - finally started jabbing day 3 of my first medicated FET. Really pleased to be trying again after a couple of months off and praying that this attempt will be a success

Me: 34, hypothyroidism
    DH: 33, azoospermia
    Nov 2013 ICSI #1 with frozen TESA. 8 EC, 2 fert, transferred 1 day 3 embryo, BFN.
    Jan 2014 ICSI #2 with fresh TESA. 7 EC, 3 fertilised. Transferred 1 day 5 blast - BFN. 2 x day 6 frosties

fingers crossed for your cycle , see you on the BFP list very very soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Dreamer123  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @KayzB. I'm really sorry to read that this one hasn't worked for you. I think taking some time out to recoup definitely sounds like a good idea. You have to be so mentally strong for this process. Make sure you treat yourself and look after yourself and then come back at it again fighting x

Me: 34, hypothyroidism
    DH: 33, azoospermia
    Nov 2013 ICSI #1 with frozen TESA. 8 EC, 2 fert, transferred 1 day 3 embryo, BFN.
    Jan 2014 ICSI #2 with fresh TESA. 7 EC, 3 fertilised. Transferred 1 day 5 blast - BFN. 2 x day 6 frosties

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer123 View Post
    Thanks @KayzB. I'm really sorry to read that this one hasn't worked for you. I think taking some time out to recoup definitely sounds like a good idea. You have to be so mentally strong for this process. Make sure you treat yourself and look after yourself and then come back at it again fighting x
    @Dreamer123 thanks heaps hun.
    It just really sucks. 2 perfect embies transferred this cycle & still no luck. Ah well. Keep soldiering on I guess! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow brite - congrats on making a lovely 2nd line

@Motherwillbe - sorry it's wasn't your month...although this is technically the March thread feel free to hang around until your ready to try again (I'm doing a freeze all, long down reg cycle hopefully followed by a FET in late May/early June) @Megsarama26 - what a lovely sight that 'pregnant' is...enjoy this moment

@KayzB - take some time to "re-build" and we'll see you back soon

@Dreamer123 - great to move you up from the waiting section...hoping this is THE ONE for you

@Rarah11 - oh no, hoping it's not AF

@Emsey - did your BT confirm your BFN...thinking of you!

@Precious40 - how you feeling? Sorry to hear your in limbo...crossing my everything this is not ectopic

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (30-03-2014),Dreamer123  (30-03-2014),KayzB  (30-03-2014),Motherwillbe  (30-03-2014),Precious40  (30-03-2014),rainbow brite  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the new BFPs and to the new BFNs. Think I'm a BFN- that's what I got on my HPT this morning (the one the clinic gave me to do). Will confirm it with BT tomorrow. Have been having a stressful time with in-laws staying with us and someone put an anonymous note in the collection plate at church this morning complaining about DH reading to DS too loudly (up the back in the children's play area) during the service! Made me very upset- probably mostly the hormones and disappointment of BFN. Just bad timing. Hope everyone else is doing okay. to those still waiting!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

rainbow brite  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBubbles View Post
    Congrats to the new BFPs and to the new BFNs. Think I'm a BFN- that's what I got on my HPT this morning (the one the clinic gave me to do). Will confirm it with BT tomorrow. Have been having a stressful time with in-laws staying with us and someone put an anonymous note in the collection plate at church this morning complaining about DH reading to DS too loudly (up the back in the children's play area) during the service! Made me very upset- probably mostly the hormones and disappointment of BFN. Just bad timing. Hope everyone else is doing okay. to those still waiting!
    @MrsBubbles some people are so petty to complain about a child being read to! Really sorry to hear about your BFN hun. I have my BT tomorrow too & can't be bothered even doing it as I already know what it'll say.
    What are your plans going forward if BT confirms BFN? xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @MrsBubbles some people are so petty to complain about a child being read to! Really sorry to hear about your BFN hun. I have my BT tomorrow too & can't be bothered even doing it as I already know what it'll say.
    What are your plans going forward if BT confirms BFN? xx
    @KayzB Thanks. Sorry to hear about your BFN too. My clinic doesn't even do BTs as a routine but we don't want to rely just on my reading of a HPT after our experience of thinking we had a BFN with DS! Although there was at least a very faint second line on his test.

If BT confirms BFN at least we still have one bubsicle, but will have to delay again (this cycle was delayed to fit in with our o'seas trip for DH's work in a few months) because of family commitments interstate later in the year. Not my side of the family, either, so a bit annoying. I will be 40 next year so hate delaying... and the scientist said neither of these embryos (the one we transferred and the one they refroze) were particularly great. But I hate the idea of another full IVF cycle... it was hard enough when it was just the two of us but it's harder with DS to factor in to appointments, etc. We know how lucky we are to have him, though!

to you and look after yourself and enjoy your break. Might see you on another thread in the future...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBubbles View Post
    I can't believe someone at church would do that. A little rude I think at least your DH was keeping your little one happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    I can't believe someone at church would do that. A little rude I think at least your DH was keeping your little one happy
    I know! Would they rather he was running up and down the aisle and/or screaming?! Surely that would be more disruptive! And if the church didn't want children to be read to, maybe they shouldn't provide books, or should label them 'Only for children who can read to themselves (quietly!)'