Closed Thread
Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry @miissalina this process is just awful and feels so unfair. Can you go into another cycle straight away

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina sending you huge They will keep doing blood test til your levels go back to zero. Have they tested you for natural killer cells? I tested negative but as you have to be tested on cd21 and it was straight after a chemical I wasn't sure what cycle day I was, but my FS treated me as if it was positive (said it couldn't hurt) and with the changes my next cycle maws a success and I got dd. generally involves baby aspirin and sometimes clexane injections as well as steroids etc

4. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina am so sorry hun. It definitely can be a very cruel ride xox
    Has your FS looked into implantation issues etc?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Sorry to hear Miissalina of your results. This ride can be totally heart breaking sending you a big hug.
    For me my new FS has put my early losses to several things, clotting disorder plasma issue and high killer cells.

Yay yay great looking lines Megs

Seahorse and frogpossum hope those lines get darker and darker.

I'm still using butterfly's mantra I must not POAS I must not POAS !!

Good luck ladies and sorry for my lack of personals on my phone with bad service.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (29-03-2014),miissalina  (29-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh @miissalina I'm so sorry hun

10. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @miissalina big hugs xoxo
    Last edited by Nezz79; 29-03-2014 at 16:43.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh I'm not sure Im going to ask her if we can unless she wants to do some more testing , I think I'll need another appnt before can do another one but she's really good with getting us in so I think Monday we can look at another appnt @frogpossum I haven't been tested for that although I have looked into it I work in a medical centre so I did a NK cell test on my self in feb it came back ok one of them was slightly low only 5 below normal my dr said it was so marginal it means nothing but I will def be asking to have it tested properly as there must be some reason why it's not progressing it's ending so soon after implantation @KayzB I think the only thing I've had is a biopsy of my uterus by the gynaecologist who did my laparoscopy so only the basic one I think they can I more invasive testing which we mite have to look into I'll be asking for that as well and see what she thinks @francesthecat ur early loss treatment was that all confirmed with tests ECT , have you gotten success since starting treatment
    Thank u again for ur support I'm just heart broken I feel like how much disappointment and heart ache do you go through but I no what I want so I will get strong again and keep going , it just makes me think how many other chemicals have I had that we haven't known about it's only because of the monitoring for IVF have we realised it's been happening I've already got a list to ask her it's got to be something even embryo testing we mite look into I'm just lost as I don't know what else it can be , if embryos fertilise ok could it still be an egg quality issue or does poor egg quality reflect poor fertilisation?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina, im so so sorry hun. Sending you big hugs. There really is no words.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I'm sorry to hear hun, take it easy. Stay positive and it find it helps me when i keep my eye on the prize hun. Buts it's such a roller coaster of emotions. I hope it all works out. Big Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a phone call from the FN at the clinic, they called to check up on me. I advised them that AF hasn't showed as yet. So now I have to go for a BT and US on Monday. BT to check if I'm pregnant and US to check my if my follies have been shutdown from the Syneral spray. Apparently the syneral can completely shutdown your system to base level... Now I'm confused. Oh well just have to wait for AF or Monday.