Closed Thread
Page 106 of 125 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques when I had my 3 day transfer embryo was only 4 cells I was pretty shattered, and I said so to the embryologist. She said not to give up- although it only had 4 cells it looked like two were about to divide, so 4 can quickly become 6. She said because they only check it once a day it could divide 5 mins after checking, there's no way of knowing. So Your emby is just keeping them and you on your toes

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 have everything for you today xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for your little emby Soques xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Megsarama26 woo hoo I knew there was a faint one yesterday, congrats hun I woke up and saw your pic, am so happy for you. When is your BT? @Soques remember you all need one, I'm crossing everything for you @babygirl7 hope AF comes soon so you can get sorted @lizlh you have that glass of wine and don't you feel bad about it, my natropath told me to stop alcohol completely and I didn't! @frogpossum I had my last pregnyl Thursday am and my POAS on Sunday came up straight away and stayed positive....I think If the line stays dark that's meant to be good....when is your BT? FX for you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (29-03-2014),frogpossum  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros blood test Wednesday. Must admit I have already been to chemist warehouse today and bought up big with the poas's. Figure if I'm going to cave May as well do it good and proper!!!! I think I'll have a better idea tomorrow and should know def by Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina and @Precious40 thinking of you today GOOD LUCK xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum my first one I used the FRER and then I worried that it just picked up the residual (it came up so quick that the first line I actually thought was the test line until that appeared too!) I went to the shops and bought the regular FR ones that you can use from the day of your first missed period, a pack of three. I did one at lunchtime and a line did come up (not as quick but there was a line) then I did one the next morning before my BT and the line was still there so but I still didn't know if it was from the booster or not so still had to wait for the BT. I feel for everyone in the 2WW, it is by far the worst part of the whole process

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies, it is looking good today. Stupid me though decided it would be good to know my odds of an early miscarriage. Bad idea.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 congratulations I'm u must be so happy ur levels must be good ur second line is really dark for only a week into transfer @frogpossum FX ur line is all baby @Seahorse1 keep ur hopes up babe things mite be early @Nezz79 wishing u luck xx @babygirl7 HURRY UP AF!! @Molros thank you @Precious40 good luck with ur bloods today
    Thank you to everyone for kind words and sending me lots of good vibes but BT this morning conformed it's another what ever it is levels have gone down so I've spent all morning bawling my eyes out I just feel really crap FS still wants me to have BT Monday I have no idea why but whatever I'm sure she has her reasons
    I just don't get it now what the hell is wrong fixed DP sperm fixed my PCO fixed my ENDO now what!!! Does anyone know why I mite be having chemicals is it my eggs maybe ?? I'm at a loss

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (29-03-2014),Precious40  (29-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Morning ladies,
    This is 6dp5dt... It came up straight away.. no squinting... could it be?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app