Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Molros yep hun POAS'd and it was BFN
    Poo. When is your BT scheduled for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @Molros thanks - I'm now wondering whether to POAS on Tuesday night so I don't get a rude shock on Wednesday at work... I'll be 10dp 5dt... On another note my FS has changed my progesterone support every cycle I had crinone with the BFP (not so happy ending), 4x 200mg pessaries with FET, 2 x 200mg pessaries with last cycle and spotted from 5dpt and this time 2 x 200mg - I don't seem to have low progesterone not that I know about anyway - what have other people's experience been?
    @Rarah11 I don't know whether I have low progesterone either! But think it's standard for my clinic to prescribe regardless. I'm on Crinone 2x a day and Progynova 3x a day. And constantly overheating & experiencing random hot flushes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros wow awesome numbers, with numbers like that it's got to sink in now, that's great and you must be counting down the days till scan now. It's going to be a great ending to 2014 for you, being able to meet bub then. Is this your 1st hun? Thanks hun and For me as soon as AF arrives I can go for CD1 scan to check lining, then they will say when to start progynova tablets, then I guess FET will be done soon after

@Megsarama26 I can see something in the pulled apart pic... I'm sure. But pls post a pic of 2moro POAS. I have my FX the lines are getting darker. Me too hun, I'm just worried about the thawing, hopefully this could be the one for us both, and yes I'm using my snow baby from my last stim cycle
    @Soques my FX, grow lil embies grow

@miissalina aww hun, pls stay positive and don't give up yet, I'm hoping your test will show better numbers tomorrow. Good luck

@Mrs Hopeful yay for being PUPO, lots of sticky baby dust hun

@katiana sorry to hear, big hugs and good luck for next cycle will it be a stim cycle or FET?

@KayzB I'm still hoping for a turn around for you hun, when is BT?

AFM: still no AF, spoke to the clinic and they said it's usual for Syneral to cause a 2-3day delay
    Last edited by babygirl7; 28-03-2014 at 17:36.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (28-03-2014),Molros  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 thanks hun, each day that passes it becomes a bit more real. think like most people say once you have the scan and see the hb it is real 100%! Yes, its our first we are very excited
    I was told Syneral can delay but it only did by one day so FX it'll come over the weekend and you can get going. I hope your frozen embie is your lucky one They seem to have slightly better rates with FET than fresh, I wonder if it's because the doses are lower so its a bit more natural? My clinic have slightly better success rates with frozen than fresh cycles xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 thanks hun, each day that passes it becomes a bit more real. think like most people say once you have the scan and see the hb it is real 100%! Yes, its our first we are very excited
    I was told Syneral can delay but it only did by one day so FX it'll come over the weekend and you can get going. I hope your frozen embie is your lucky one They seem to have slightly better rates with FET than fresh, I wonder if it's because the doses are lower so its a bit more natural? My clinic have slightly better success rates with frozen than fresh cycles xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Seahorse1 thanks hun could do with lots of luck! xx
    @babygirl7 BT on Mon.. will duck out at work in the morn then wait for call in the arvo. Hoping I've prepared myself enough to not start sobbing at work! xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros - There is actually a good argument to freeze all your embies ... It's the actual freezing that affects the embryo positively, whether they are day 3 or blasts, as well as avoiding the deranged physiology of a stimulated cycle after transfer. The other thing is that women who make frosties are more likely to fall pregnant, because they had a large number of embryos suitable for cryopreservation, and this is associated with higher pregnancy rates. Freezing all turns out to be a lot more expensive, and of course you risk losing them in the thaw.... But it is thought to improve the embryo itself from an implantation point of view.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 28-03-2014 at 18:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 I didn't know that, thank you I also think that the ones that survive the thaw might be a bit stronger because its another hurdle they have got through? I had to freeze all cos I had OHSS but I think if I had had a transfer it wouldn't have worked because I was so sick. I found the FET's a lot less strain on your body than the full on IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the me post but I started to spot today. Since this morning just a tiny tiny bit of brown spotting... I'm praying it's not AF coming. 3 more sleeps till my BT. AF stay away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone , we have frosties so FET once AF arrives. It's straight into next cycle.
    Baby dust to all,