Closed Thread
Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina i know it is awful but it is not over yet. When I was pregnant with twins (which ended in MC but not until 9 weeks and not due to low HCG) my first test was 9! It then kept going up and up and up and the whole time the FN was saying it was a chemical. but it wasn't. At six weeks I saw two hbs. Hang in there
    @katiana - I'm so sorry. But I'll cycle with you We can be BFP together!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (28-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    Got the call. Official bfn. Hcg too low for a pg. Wait for af. We will be doing back to back cycle.
    sorry to read this hun xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @katiana Im so sorry to hear that @Mrs Hopeful congrats on being PUPO I hope your little embie sticks @miissalina oh I feel for you sweetie, that is hard, the waiting is just the worst. FX it goes up and good on you for getting another BT tomorrow, agree Monday is too far away. FX for you and its not over yet xx @Rarah11 how are you going with the 2WW. FX its a stickie for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana - that sucks but at least you have a plan and are kicking into action @missalina - hang in there, it could go either way @megsarama - possible faint line - i dont know how many hpts u have but maybe do it again before bed? Otherwise in the morning is a better bet

In the meantime ....I must not poas I must not poas I must not poas

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros glad you are doing so well hun! Awesome numbers! Very happy for you xx

@babygirl7 hurry up AF!! It's prob the 1 & only time you're wishing she'd arrive! Hope the slight cramping means it's not too far away xx

@Soques I hope your lil embie continue to grow hun. Hope the weekend works wonders for them xx

@Mrs Hopeful congrats on being PUPO! Hope you've got a nice sticky one inside you! xx

@katiana I'm so sorry hun xx I'm pretty sure I'll be joining you next week in the BFN club too But it's good that you have your next course of action ready to go. Is it a fresh cycle or FET?

@miissalina try not stress hun - plus 37 is much better than 0! There's been lots of low starting levels that have eventuated into wonderful, successful pregnancies, so try not to jump the gun. FX your numbers continue to increase over the weekend xx

AFM: 10dp5dt so am pretty sure I'm outta the running. Just wishing BT would hurry up already & confirm what I already know Ugh how depressing.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-03-2014),miissalina  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB
    thanks hun xx
    Have you POAS yet or are you going to wait for your BT?
    Last edited by Molros; 28-03-2014 at 17:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros thanks - I'm now wondering whether to POAS on Tuesday night so I don't get a rude shock on Wednesday at work... I'll be 10dp 5dt... On another note my FS has changed my progesterone support every cycle I had crinone with the BFP (not so happy ending), 4x 200mg pessaries with FET, 2 x 200mg pessaries with last cycle and spotted from 5dpt and this time 2 x 200mg - I don't seem to have low progesterone not that I know about anyway - what have other people's experience been?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 that's what I did and you never know, you might be surprised! I did my POAS 10dp5d for the same reason. I think you still wait for the BT but are a bit more prepared. I haven't used pessaries at all with any of my cycles but I had the pregnyl shots, I don't know if they do the same thing or not? My progesterone has always bee okay (as far as I know) and I don't understand why some clinics give pessaries as standard and others don't?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Megsarama26 I do see a very faint second line FX it's keeps getting darker
    AFM BHCG is 37 so I broke down balled my eyes out they called my FS to see where to go from here she called me herself and said I'm basically in no mans land she has seen these levels but it can go either way she re testing Monday but I asked for another tomoro which she is happy to do just to give me an idea on which way we are going , this is exactly what I was fearing so feeling pretty crap honestly I'm over this cruel game of waiting the highs and lows its torture. I'm praying so hard tomoro it's a lot higher

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle
    Oh miissalina, huge hugs my darling. What a wonderful FS you have, happy for you to BT tomorrow. My fingers and toes and everything is crossed for you xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Kaysb thanks hun xx
    Have you POAS yet or are you going to wait for your BT?
    @Molros yep hun POAS'd and it was BFN