Closed Thread
Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2014 IVF/FET

Apologies in advance if there's already a March thread but I couldn't see one...

Anyone want to join me in hoping March 14 is their 'lucky month'??
    I'm doing a FET with my last frozen embie

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Rice, I'd love to join you! We will be doing our first fet for surrogacy around the 16th depending on when I ovulate (natural cycle). CD1 today

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rice & Headoverfeet I'll join in too. I will be starting my 2nd IVF cycle in just over a week with EPU pencilled in for last week of March.
    Hope we all have some luck on our side this month x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooooo count me in 😊 I starting my injections on Thursday with BT and US Monday and she's thinking EPU on Friday due to my ovaries over responding in my last cycle which was cancelled
    I've also changed clinics I'm now with next gen fertility and so much happier with them just feel more at ease knowing they r more careful and everything is reviewed by my FS

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: @Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ment STARTED my injections Thursday so I'm currently 3 days in 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Headoverfeet - wow surrogacy, what a huge & kind effort! Hope all is on track
    Mrs hopeful - crossing my fingers your second cycle will be successful. Are you trying anything different?

Miisalina - how's jabbing going? It's so hard knowing if you're with the right FS, sounds like you're much happier there.

Afm - BT on Monday to track ovulation (which I think will be Wednesday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello!
    I started my injections on friday so I am now 3 days into injections, a day behind you missalina. I'm on a long down regulation so I've been on the pill for a month, now I'm on Puregon Ovadrel and Synarel. Estimated EPU the week of the 10th. Probably the 13th if my last cycle was anything to go by. I'm hoping for an 8 cell on day 3. Last time I had 6 cell embies and that seemed to be the start of it all going downhill after a good egg haul and great fertilisation rate. First BT on wed and first US on friday I think.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice I really am much happier so that must be a good sign, I have the worst head cold though I took demaZine cold and flu yesterday not realising u can't have it during pregnancy so now I'm freaking out that I mite have damaged my eggs but I think should be ok I will ask at my scans tomorrow , so now I have to just sit with blocked nose and head because u can't really take anything which sucks!!!!! Are you doing a FET this month?? @Bongley we are only a few days apart 😊 I'm doing an antagonist cycle though estimated EPU is the 7th or the 10th depending how I respond this time around

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in too. I missed starting in January, FS ordered more tests at the last minute but if all goes well we will be starting this cycle - hopefully tomorrow.
    Good luck everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Mrs Hopeful Hi! Me too all round
    @Rice I'm on CD6 today, fortunetly we are lucky to be able to try with a natural cycle so I'm just waiting for a scan on Wednesday and a bhcg test on Friday to make sure I'm not pregnant with my hubbies baby sounds so odd! No chance though as he has had the snip than just more bt to track ovulation and transfer will happen 3 days after.
    @Bongley Welcome I'm a few days/week behind you, we are guesstimating transfer to be around the 16th-18th but will depend on when I ovulate.
    @miissalina Sorry to hear you are all snuffed up hun but glad to hear you are happier with you new clinic
    @rainbow briteWelcome and good luck