+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am not organised but I had a party plan party here on the weekend so my house had to be in order and today I got so much done, got my dd's lunch for tomorrow made early. .... just feeling much more on top of things and t o have to say I like it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is on my to-do list for today

http://www.livingwellspendingless.co...chedule-works/

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

IvyRain  (24-02-2014),Purple Lily  (24-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And did I get the above job done? No I did not! #cue music "isn't it ironic"#

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

haveheart  (25-02-2014),IvyRain  (24-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Very organized. I work 3.5 days week and hubby is away HEAPS.

I menu plan fortnightly as I do a big shop monthly and just get fruit/veg/milk weekly. Always cook in double batches so there is no cooking on my work days.

The other rule is - if it's used today it's put away today. Back in its spot. No spot then it gets turfed. I hate mess.

I use my diary religiously. Enter all meals, gym classes, jobs, bills due.appts, parties, activities etc in there.
    Ie for today (home day)
    Whites wash; bake blueberry muffins; make lentil curry, rice and Indian flatbread. Vac lounge and dining areas. Clean bathrooms and toilets. Gym 9.30 library 11am. Rates due.

I also buy cards, presents etc in advance if I know it's happening in 4-6weeks then I get things as I see it.

The other tip is to do jobs in advance. Ie if you always vac on Saturdays but this week you are busy/away. then do it on thurs or fri. that way you aren't catching up.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

IvyRain  (24-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm organized come my home tidyness...everything has a place and it's neat and tidy. I hoard nothing. I can't handle cluster. If something isn't right and I can't make it right, I get rid of it. A messy house and car makes my head a mess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really really want to be organised! I've tried and failed so many times. As I'm not working sometimes I try and think of household organisation like it was my job - but usually what happens is I get depressed and angry because I would never take a job as a housekeeper, I'd be terrible LOL! I used to do PA work years ago and got out of that as I hated the feeling of just being a facilitator for others and having no substantial work of my own, I love spending time with my children but hate the feeling of being the housekeeper, buzzing around cooking, cleaning and picking up after everyone (including DP). But now we have surprise #3 on the way I feel I have no choice but to bite the bullet and get organised. I love all these ideas on this thread My ambition for the next 10 weeks (before I get too big to do much!) is to declutter, get a place for everything and then start delegating and making my kids (and hubby!!!!!) pick up after themselves! I know it'll be worth it and I'd have more time if I didn't faff around.... but housework is sooooo dull!!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Freyamum For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am organised with-

Finances
    Food shopping, school lunches and dinners
    Kids' homework schedule
    Washing, folding and ironing
    Heavy cleaning (floors, bathrooms etc)
    Running my business

I am not organised with dealing with the clutter that accumulates. I really want to improve with this. I want to try and keep on top of it day by day rather than having a mini meltdown once a week and then forcing myself to sort through it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've done my cleaning checklist and marked every thing as daily/bi-weekly/weekly or monthly. And found an app called Chore Checklist that lets me schedule them all. I'm going to add bills laundry groceries cleaning etc etc. All my jobs. Maybe if it's there in front of me I'm so it.

Although having it all on the phone is possibly a bad idea lol. "I'm I'll do that but I'll just check Facebook first" ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going through the 'nesting' stage of my pregnancy at the moment, so even more organised than usual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummbearPapabearNCubs View Post
    I'm going through the 'nesting' stage of my pregnancy at the moment, so even more organised than usual.
    Oh I love the nesting stage. I cleaned out a cupboard or drawer every day until I ran out of cupboards and drawers!