+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Original bathroom.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393067976.921621.jpg

After renovation.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393068026.225411.jpg

It's a similar colour scheme to yours. We wanted to keep it pretty simple given its a renter. It cost about $4k to do. We did all the demolition, sourced all the materials from auction places and seconds dealers, and installed as many bits ourselves as possible.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by kezanazz View Post
    I love your bathroom!!!
    I wouldnt dress the window-looks bice how it is.
    Can I ask what paint you used to do the tiles? We are looking st doing the same thing
    Thanks
    It was a special enamel paint specifically for painting over what I think is called laminex. It was actually white but because it's enamel paint it went a bit off white. We had to prep the laminex, I think DF had to sand the walls. We were so excited that the fugly bathroom was going out we cracked some champagne when the old vanity was dismantled. This is DF celebrating.

@Cue
    We have matching vanity units!! The renno looks great - how good is it to have a decent bathroom - one that is actually worth cleaning!!
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 26-02-2014 at 21:47. Reason: removed image as requested

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes we do lol! I really liked it when we got it. It was super cheap because it had a small defect at the back that you can't even see. Win!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That bathroom is in our investment so we don't really get to enjoy it unfortunately. The house we live in has pretty bland bathrooms that I'd love to re-do but DH won't spend the money.