+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default running songs???

I'm after some songs for when running, i'm liking black eyed peas (most of them haha), black betty spiderbait, moves like jagger marroon 5, any other suggestions? please and thanks

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    What sort of music do you like? Do you prefer pop music? I prefer more 'doof doof' music to work out to.
    I like doof doof versions of Tiesto, Chicane, Delerium, ATB, Robert Miles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've got several Ministry of Sound dance albums that are good to workout to. There's one called 'Running Trax', I've got one from a couple of years ago and I think they do new ones every year. I find dance music best because the beat keeps you motivated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I highly recommend psychedelic trance for cardio work outs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessed Be View Post
    I highly recommend psychedelic trance for cardio work outs.
    If that's your taste in music that is. For someone more into main****** music (like me) psychedelic trance music is dead boring/repetitive. Ministry of Sound is more main****** and in my opinion more fun to listen to.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I like running to avicii, basement jaxx, daft punk, beyonce, kanye, ice cube, eminem, m.i.a, le tigre, old school Kylie and Madonna. and I do enjoy a bit of disco sometimes I mainly just go through my music and make playlists but I do find the more commercial, pop-y stuff is best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    If that's your taste in music that is. For someone more into main****** music (like me) psychedelic trance music is dead boring/repetitive. Ministry of Sound is more main****** and in my opinion more fun to listen to.
    I am into all kinds of music personally, and never heard of psychedelic trance until a friend made the suggestion to me, so i am just returning the same favor. I know its not everyone's taste, but to say people that like main ****** wouldn't like psychedelic trance is incorrect. I also love Justin Timberlake.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessed Be View Post
    I am into all kinds of music personally, and never heard of psychedelic trance until a friend made the suggestion to me, so i am just returning the same favor. I know its not everyone's taste, but to say people that like main ****** wouldn't like psychedelic trance is incorrect. I also love Justin Timberlake.
    I'm always after some good workout music. What would be some examples of psychedelic trance? I do like some trance music. (Sorry to hijack op!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I recently added a few oldies to my playlist including

jessies girl, Rick Springfield,
    born in the USA, Bruce Springsteen,
    all fired up, pat benetar
    summer of 69, Bryan Adams

loving the Madonna and Kylie suggestion, might go add some now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've recently found the "Rock of Ages" soundtrack good for the gym. I'm a bit odd though, I like listening to soundtracks when I work out. I have found the "Pitch Perfect" soundtrack the perfect length for a cardio workout plus warm down. I find knowing the track listing helps me when I'm struggling ie, I will keep running til the end of the song before I stop for a rest etc. Helps me set goals and targets as I'm not the fittest person out there.