Closed Thread
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck with the move bond!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How's it all going bond?

Hope everyone's bubs are doing well in this miserable weather. Can't wait for sunshine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello from the Gold Coast! It's been a crazy few days full of various delays, problems and hitches but we're getting there. I survived my night alone with the kids. Had two full days alone with them both including the travel here which was interesting!!! Hubby arrived late last night in the car. We're both exhausted. Got lots to do and it's going to be a hectic few weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Hello from the Gold Coast! It's been a crazy few days full of various delays, problems and hitches but we're getting there. I survived my night alone with the kids. Had two full days alone with them both including the travel here which was interesting!!! Hubby arrived late last night in the car. We're both exhausted. Got lots to do and it's going to be a hectic few weeks!
    Glad it's gone ok. Moving is a pain in the butt!
    Hope you all settle in well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, I'm glad it's gone ok.

Rebecca, how are you and Audrey?

Everything is fine here. I'm sick at the moment, had 2 days with no voice, which drove me nuts. Sienna is 1 on Thursday. MIL arrives on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are good LS. Audrey had her jabs on Wednesday so has not been herself but today was better. I cried seeing her in shock and pain poor thing. I'm a big sook!

Sorry you're not well. What ****ty luck you have had with illness at the moment. Yay for Siennas birthday. Is it yay for MIL? ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    We are good LS. Audrey had her jabs on Wednesday so has not been herself but today was better. I cried seeing her in shock and pain poor thing. I'm a big sook!

Sorry you're not well. What ****ty luck you have had with illness at the moment. Yay for Siennas birthday. Is it yay for MIL? ;-)
    I cried when Sienna had her first lot of needles. It was horrible.

I had people warn me that the first 12 months in childcare, she would most likely catch everything that was going around, while her immune system developed. I had hoped that 12 months was an exaggeration. 4 months in she's still catching everything, and unfortunately she's sharing those germs with DH and I. No not yay for MIL, lol. It will be yay when she goes home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Smurfy I hope you're better by Sienna's birthday! You really have had a bad run of it.

Rebecca, the needles are always awful for parents. No one wants their baby to feel pain but at least it's over and done with quickly.

Meadow is being a pain in the butt atm. Clingy and wanting milk feeds much more than usual. Her breastfeeding has been increasing for the last week or two. Not sure why! Maybe the changes and upheaval or something developmental. It's hard to even feed her to sleep though, she wriggles around so much, whining, then eventually falls asleep. Her awake time in the morning seems to be increasing too. More like 4 hrs than the previous 3. Hard to keep up with her!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond I'm glad the move went well and that you survived without DH. I hope Meadow is less clingy soon. It may just be the upheaval.

Smurfy Yay for Sienna standing so much. Wont be long until she takes off. Hope you feel better soon and good luck with your MIL.

Rebecca I still hate when River gets her needles.

We are good. River is very active though was very trying today. I think she has some molars coming as she is super whiney. Bub decided a few days ago not to move for over 24hrs. I ate a roll of fruit tingles, slice of tiramisu cake and a bottle of coke and then it didn't stop moving haha. I am still having a lot of pain which is not enjoyable. Had my GTT this week get results on Wednesday. We are heading down to Brisbane and the Gold Coast next weekend for a mini holiday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get better soon Smurfy. I have been unwell for going on 3 weeks now and so has Chelsea. Began to feel better yesterday and today have woken up with a sore throat grr
    Can't believe Sienna is almost 1 that has most certainly flown. Hope your MIL behaves better this time

Bond - hope the move went well. GC has some gorgeous weather lately!!! Love QLD winter!!!

Chelsea began clapping yesterday - now she won't stop!! she will be having her night boob and she stops, pulls away and claps. Try so hard not to laugh at that! clever girl!