Closed Thread
Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi ladies, Caleb has woken today with what Im assuming is conjunctivitis... (gunky, goop, sticky eye getting worse). Can I just get Chlorsig from the chemist without a script if I dont say its for a baby? How much do I give?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep you can get it at chemist without script. Hopefully it clears up quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waiting, I was trying to post on Facebook but my phone is stuffing around.

Sienna has had conjunctivitis since Monday. We've been using the chlorsig drops but she hasn't got any better. We took her to dr last night. He prescribed the chlorsig ointment (4g) and said to put that in at bed time and use the drops during the day. Her eyes looked a lot better this morning. We've also been using the fess little eyes wipes to clean the gunk out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update:

Have been to a different doctor everyday this week including an ambulance being called due to hives coming up which eventually we worked out was due to a severe allergy to the steroid drugs they have him for croup. He is also allergic to amoxil. The conjunctivitis is finally easing as is the cold. Very rough week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Just a quick update:

Have been to a different doctor everyday this week including an ambulance being called due to hives coming up which eventually we worked out was due to a severe allergy to the steroid drugs they have him for croup. He is also allergic to amoxil. The conjunctivitis is finally easing as is the cold. Very rough week
    Oh Channy that's horrendous! You poor thing and poor little Lincoln! Glad he's starting to get better

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's horrible Channy. I hope he's completely well again soon. Poor you and poor Lincoln

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Smurfy yay for Sienna standing up. Did she look surprised when she did it? River just had a "how did that happen" look the first time.

Channy that's horrible. I'm glad that Lincoln is on the mend now.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Michelle, great NT results. Not long til your wedding

Toni, I hope you and a River are coping ok with her in her own room

J, how's Lucy feeling now? How was the flight?

Channy, how's Lincoln?

Rebecca, I hope you're finally off the phone to Centrelink ;-)

AFM, Sienna stood up on her own last night. She was sitting in the middle of the floor, nothing to hold onto, and next minute she's standing. I was pretty impressed. She's not walking on her own yet, but will walk everywhere if you hold her hand.
    What a clever girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope all the bubbas are feeling better now! How scary that Lincoln had an allergic reaction, Channy! Toby had one to penicillin at around a year old, developed a rash but it wasn't as severe as Lincoln's sounds!

Lil Smurfy how exciting that Sienna stood alone! Has she done it anymore since then?

Toni how is River going in her own room? I put Meadow in her room at 7 months and remember how anxious I felt! Got used to it very quickly so hope you're now feeling better about it.

Things are very hectic here. Moving on Wednesday and soooo much still to do. I cannot believe how much stuff we have! going to attempt to leave Meadow with my friend tomorrow for a couple of hours. Toby's at daycare. Hope she's ok as she's such a mummy's girl, so clingy to me! But need to get on without her under my feet. She's walking more than crawling now, can do laps around the house without falling over.

I'll probably be MIA for a few days now due to the move! Hope I don't keel over from stress!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, good luck with the packing and moving.
    Sienna is constantly standing now. Still not walking on her own, but will stand up and wave her arms around. And stands up lots in her cot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (14-07-2014)