Closed Thread
Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    My dishwasher blew up, literally, two days ago. Noooo!!! No chance the rental agent will fix it before we move out on the 16th. It's giving us loads of extra work to do in the form of washing up which really isn't needed when we're packing to move!

J, I'm in a similar position re. flights. I'm flying up to Gold Coast from Canberra on 16th. DH is driving our car up. I am dreading doing it alone! Going via Sydney and will need to get Meadow to have a nap in her pram in between flights. Hmmm! I'm taking the ipad so Toby will be entertained plus some books and plenty of snacks! Meadow I will just breastfeed every time she grumbles!

I'll then be on my own with them until DH arrives the following day. This might sound silly but I've never spent a full night alone with them before, not even when it was just Toby. Stems from my emetophobia (much improved now) and I get very anxious overnight in case one of the kids gets sick and I have to deal with it alone. So I'm very nervous
    I can sympathise. I don't know how i'd manage. I have emetophobia too; though a lot better than it was 2 years ago after hypnotherapy and a trip to India (possibly the challenge of a lifetime!). Are you visiting anyone that could stay the night with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We're not visiting Rebecca we're moving there! 😃 Staying in a temporary apartment for a month while we look for a longer term rental. I do have family friends nearby but they're doing us a lot of favours already and I'm too embarrassed to say "Can you stay with me please!". Think it's a challenge I'll just have to face sooner or later. The kids have been healthy all winter so sod's law they'll get gastro when I'm on my own for one single night. I know I'll handle it, because I have no choice, but the anxiety will always be there. DH is my rock in those situations as I'm not on my own.
    I had CBT which helped a lot. Glad your hypnotherapy worked! I can just imagine what you experienced in India!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow a big move!

I had and still have CBT too. I needed the hypno boost tomorrow for India. As much as I tried to psych myself out of it to prepare for the trip, it got the better of me the closer it got. I was so amazed I didn't get sick there, though I did freak out when my brother did and we were traveling together. Dh wants to visit again (the friends we went to their wedding are now moving back) with Audrey but I'm not quite ready for that yet!!!

Yeh I can understand the not wanting to overstay your welcome with favors. At least they are not far away if you do end up needing them. I keep everything crossed you don't !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Wow a big move!

I had and still have CBT too. I needed the hypno boost tomorrow for India. As much as I tried to psych myself out of it to prepare for the trip, it got the better of me the closer it got. I was so amazed I didn't get sick there, though I did freak out when my brother did and we were traveling together. Dh wants to visit again (the friends we went to their wedding are now moving back) with Audrey but I'm not quite ready for that yet!!!

Yeh I can understand the not wanting to overstay your welcome with favors. At least they are not far away if you do end up needing them. I keep everything crossed you don't !
    Not tomorrow! To prepare lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Long time no visit, I struggle to find time anymore and keep up with everyone. Cant believe some bubbas are turning 1 already! Caleb will be 9 months this week eek! We have had a really tough trott with health, about 5 weeks of continuous illness and Caleb copped most of it. He just got over a bout of gastro last week then this week bronchiolitis and is now on prednisalone for a few days. Hes rolling now bur not crawling yet. Started wavinf this week Here he is ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404562030.630216.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome back Waiting. Caleb is gorgeous. I hope he is better soon. It sucks when they're sick. How's he going with childcare and how are you going with work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hes a cutie waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy - he loves daycare and the ladies adore him! Hasn't been for 3 weeks tho due to being unwell. I've finished work at the moment (school holidays) haven't committed to anything for next term yet will just do relief teaching Loved being back, it really helped me. was crazy juggling both kids, work, Kindy, daycare and illnesses!! Hopefully it will be easier next year once DD1 starts school at least she can go to out of hours care then.

Thanks Channy . Ur little man is cute too, can't believe how quickly he has grown and ur back at work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Waiting! Yes, Caleb is definitely a cutie. Infant illness is hard. Lucy is still sick with an URTI, but she's just miserable. Even regular Panadol and Nurofen doesn't seem to make much difference. And the quantity of snot generated is astounding!!
    So I sympathise
    J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've had 2 weeks without Sienna being sick. Now she's got conjunctivitis.