Closed Thread
Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Don't feel guilty Rebecca. It's really hard to know whether you need to see a dr or not. I used to worry about coming across as an over the top mum, now I go for my own peace of mind. Even if they say she's just got a cold and give her panadol, at least I know she's been checked

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

J37  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Channy, Sienna ruined my fun cos she didn't want to try what I made her. She's only just started cooking what I make her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Channy, Sienna ruined my fun cos she didn't want to try what I made her. She's only just started cooking what I make her
    I have a little garbage disposal, he just wants to eat everything lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My strange daughter ate sushi again for the 2nd time in a week...she seems to love it!! Weird child.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rebecca, don't ever feel bad about taking your bub to be checked out by a doctor. It should take a doctor about 10 minutes to assess a child, and if it affords you peace of mind, who cares what the doctor thinks of you! If the mother is concerned, that was always reason enough for me to assess a child.

How is she this afternoon?

J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Rebecca, don't ever feel bad about taking your bub to be checked out by a doctor. It should take a doctor about 10 minutes to assess a child, and if it affords you peace of mind, who cares what the doctor thinks of you! If the mother is concerned, that was always reason enough for me to assess a child.

How is she this afternoon?

J xx.
    Thanks Ladies

The GP said she seemed ok and that she is either coming down with something or that it's just a developmental thing? She said if she develops a fever, vomiting, listless or less than 50%intake to go to ed. Just wants to see her tomorrow to review and to just keep what I am doing. Formula change was recommended though as she wriggles and goes red in the face when she feeds and on the days she doesn't poo (I know every second day is normal) she strains and is unsettled. So as she has been on Nan Pro. Nan HA or Nan Comfort has been recommended. Sone have complained of upset tummy in HA though. Not sure what will work. I guess trial and error. The reviews for comfort were good just that it's not at all supermarkets. Fingers crossed my happy content baby girl returns soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rebecca, I'm glad the GP didn't think it's anything too much to worry about. Hope she's not coming down with anything and feels better soon! You can never be too careful with a newborn. Go to the doctors whenever you're concerned!

Channy, I also love giving my kids new food. It's exciting to see their reaction. Meadow generally likes most things but spat out mashed potato and also cauliflower cheese the other day... She's had mash before so think she's just getting more fussy. Been pushing her food around her tray and dropping most of it on the floor which is an......'interesting' habit to put it politely. Lol. Also going through a phase of not wanting to keep her bib on and trying to escape from her high chair. It's driving me mental!!!! I need to find an old shirt for her to wear so she thinks she's not wearing a bib but her clothes stay clean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lincoln is so easy at the moment, think I'm in trouble when he is on the move.

A but of noodle play todayImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404379118.938204.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rebecca I'm glad the dr didnt think it was anything serious. Finding the right formula can be a pain.

Channy its great that Lincoln loves his food. River eats pretty much everything. She loves her food.

Bond I hope Meadow stops trying to escape soon. River escaped her highchair and fell out once

My eye is feeling much better but now River has conjunctivitis as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy, I love that high-chair! You can put the tray in the dishwasher?!