Closed Thread
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We had cake and nibblies at our place, and my Mum and Dad, and Aunt and Cousin, came over after work. Very relaxed, very lovely.
    She is very little at 7.5kg, and I need to fatten her up. My Mum is now on to me big time!!! She has very little leggies...
    Not sure what I should be feeding her?...She has 4 BFs per day, but what foods do you girls with bubs close to Lucy's age feed your bubs????

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday miss Lucy! So glad you were born now so I could be friends with your mum.

J we feed ds everything we eat now, soup, toast, rolls, cheese yoghurt, fruit. Sultanas, healthy banana muffins etc

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

J37  (05-06-2014),maybee baybee  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    J similar to Sage we feed River cereal, fruit, banana bread, our food, ham. But I also use some of the food pouches still the Bellamys ones (we can only get them at chemist warehouse) as they are organic from Tas. They also do a vegetable pasta which she loves.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, I hope the cream helps. Ouch. Good luck with the move.

I'm jealous of you Melbourne girls getting to see each other.

J, Sienna is a fussy bugga and generally only eats mush. She has weetbix and yoghurt, and baby purées. Once it's lumpy, she won't eat much of it. I've tried toast fingers which she just plays with (she'll eat little bits if I put it in her mouth).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Does anyone know how many words babies should be able to say by their first birthday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We feed weet bix with fruit, Greek yoghurt with cinnamon & fruit, oats and toast for brekkie. Sandwiches (Vegemite, peanut butter, avocado, cream cheese), yoghurt with avocado, banana & avocado, home made chicken nuggets, corn fritters, fruit pieces (banana, kiwi fruit, strawberries, mandarins, grapes), sultanas or rice cakes, bolognese, lentil soup, veggie soup. We have made up a batch of puréed veg (sweet pot, carrots, zucchini, cauli and broccoli) and then freeze shredded portions of chicken & beef. We then mix these to create variety. Sometimes Ava is ok with finger foods and other times she's fussy and won't eat it. We try to make at least lunch or dinner a finger food experience. I'm always looking for new ideas! We often give her food off our plates when were out for lunch. She doesn't mind the odd hot chip!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gosh...I am definitely underfeeding her
    Poor baby.
    Today she had 4 breastfeeds, 1 weetbix for brekkie, and about 8 crackers, and that is all...she fell asleep at 6.30pm.
    I am a bad mother

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh J you are not a bad mother. Some babies don't eat heaps. Just offer her more and see if she wants it. Some days River eats nearly as much as me and other days she barely eats anything.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're not a bad mother J. If she's settled, she's getting enough. I'm sure if he was starving, she'd make you aware of it. See if you can get her up to 3 meals a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are not a bad mother J! Lucy would be letting you know about it if she was starving hungry. She's content and you've said she's a good sleeper too. Slowly try increasing her solid intake, can still be puréed foods if that's what she likes. Don't be so hard on yourself.