Closed Thread
Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J - Hope you are ok. I recently started taking tablets that are mixed with fenugreek and blessed Thistle - took a couple of days, but I am back to being able to express about 90 mlx from each boob when I miss a feed (I will feed Chelsea twice on the left b00B and then express from the right).

Toni - My MIL turns up next Thursday...already DH and I are predicting all the things she is going to comment on. I have told hubby that if she says anything about Chelsea not sleeping through the night, I am going to go all nutcase on her! Or if she uses the word 'should', I again, will go all nutcase!

Channy - the stuff my younger brothers have done scares me and I have a girl!! One of my brothers thought it would be funny to throw fuel onto a bonfire when he was 20.....he spent months in intensive care and burnt is whole face and front of his body. And you know what, the silly S.O.B is so lucky that he has no bad scarring and damage and has not learnt his lesson. So his 21st, he and his stupid mates went back to the spot to try again...... I kid you not. My father and step mother just shrugged their shoulders. My youngest 2 brothers are just hitting teenage years now and they are so full of anger (teens these days!) I worry for my mother. The youngest (11) already runs away from home for no reason!

Smurfy - pregnant? haha Seems to be in the water around here ;P

Can't believe Poppi is already a month old! Such a cutie!!

eek! That is all I can remember!!

With us, Chelsea turned 9 months the other day. Thankfully she seems to have stopped gaining weight and is now sitting at the 10 kilo mark (10.09kg). She is constantly pulling herself up on stuff and walking along it. But the other day she started letting go - it seriously scares me!! But yes I am now walking around picking everything up off the lounge - which use to be a safe spot! My lounge room has never looked so spotless!!
    Her sleep is still not great. Hubby suggested that for a week I try formula feeds at night. Made me sick the first night and now I am ok about doing it and will keep doing it until Monday - but it has not made 1 bit of difference!! I think I just have a child who wakes constantly - oh well! Instead on focusing on her and trying to get her to sleep longer, I need to focus on me and my attitude towards it and how to cope with sleep dep.

This weekend I am hosting a baby shower for a friend - excited to be doing it, but so happy to get it over and done with and then it will be time to start planning Chelsea's 1st birthday!!!

to everyone - happy Friday and hope you all have a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, I hope you cope ok with your MILs visit. They can be so opinionated and judgemental.

I did an IC last night which was negative. Still no AF though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MIL and I have a good relationship and I can tell her what I think and she backs off. It is still crap though that they feel that they need to tell you how it should be. FIL is fantastic though - been many times he has pulled MIL up and told her 'remember that X would do that' or 'i didn't think X did that until they were older'.
    MIL I think is going a little looney in her old age and is very judgemental!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the face Channy

So today's best moment with the MIL is when her and DP are discussing their family tree and MIL informs me that now I am past 20 weeks this baby is counted as I would need to have a funeral if it was born and didn't survive even though it is "not yet viable"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Yep I just did a pooAttachment 55531
    Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got some pics done the other day. Can you believe Liam is 5 weeks today!!

Attachment 55536
    Attachment 55537
    Attachment 55538

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like I chat to most of you on Facebook so I don't have much to add or say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Got some pics done the other day. Can you believe Liam is 5 weeks today!!

Attachment 55536
    Attachment 55537
    Attachment 55538
    Gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby darling; I am not, and will never be, on Facebook...so don't forget me!! Love the photos, they are gorgeous.

Toni; you may be right, MIL may be exhibiting some cognitive decline because it's not normal to say things like that!!! As older people start to "dement" they lose their inhibitions, and don't "check" the things they say! I hope you just ignored it. What does your other half say when she says such things?

Am getting a bit worried; Lucy is 1 on Thursday and she is still not even crawling. I am seeing the MCHN on Wednesday so I will ask her. She sits and rocks on her bum, but hasn't progressed to crawling yet. Pretty sure Oscar was "furniture-walking" by his 1st birthday.

J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (01-06-2014)