Closed Thread
Page 47 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    OK girls, I am almost too scared to even write this, but... Should I be worried? Lucy is 11.5 months, and is not even crawling. Definitely not standing or even close to standing. Oscar didn't walk until 17 months, but he was crawling. I know there is huge variation between babies, but still. Her MCHN visit is on the 4th June.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    From what I hear some babies don't bother with crawling. I wouldn't worry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Smurfy its great that sienna is getting better at daycare. And saying yay when she gets her toy is way cute.

J I wouldn't worry unless someone tells you to. All babies are different. Just wait for you mchn appt and see what they say :-)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    OK girls, I am almost too scared to even write this, but... Should I be worried? Lucy is 11.5 months, and is not even crawling. Definitely not standing or even close to standing. Oscar didn't walk until 17 months, but he was crawling. I know there is huge variation between babies, but still. Her MCHN visit is on the 4th June.

I have just taken Abigail to the physio (she has been going since 4 months because of flat head) this morning and Abby is in the 10% line. The physio says that she doesn't want her falling much lower then that so next step will be to try to get Abby to do more standing and weight barring on her feet, Abby isn't really crawling but is doing the right movements.
    I would say that if your worried talk to the health nurse earlier and have her refer you to a physio and then they can assess how Lucy is doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    J, some babies don't crawl, but I think it's natural to worry even though we all know about the massive variations between babies. I highly doubt there's anything wrong and she will be doing it all in her own time, but it's obviously playing on your mind and so best to see what the MCH says. :-)

Smurfy, glad Sienna is settling into daycare. It's such a massive change for them no wonder it takes a while! Have you also gotten used to being back at work?

Channy, that picture of Lincoln is priceless!!!

Toni, hope all is going well with you and your grumpy pregnant lady phase isn't getting you into too much trouble, he he.

Shelby, hope you're getting some sleep during the tough newborn weeks!

MCB, how's Aurora doing? Hope you are feeling well. I can't remember if you had MS last time around?

Here is my little bee at bedtime tonight 🐝

1400495232497.jpg
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 19-05-2014 at 20:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All your babies are so cute!!!! Here are my 2 ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1400503716.953022.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    All your babies are so cute!!!! Here are my 2 Attachment 54837
    Oh my they are cute, I would love twins!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    J, some babies don't crawl, but I think it's natural to worry even though we all know about the massive variations between babies. I highly doubt there's anything wrong and she will be doing it all in her own time, but it's obviously playing on your mind and so best to see what the MCH says. :-)

Smurfy, glad Sienna is settling into daycare. It's such a massive change for them no wonder it takes a while! Have you also gotten used to being back at work?

Channy, that picture of Lincoln is priceless!!!

Toni, hope all is going well with you and your grumpy pregnant lady phase isn't getting you into too much trouble, he he.

Shelby, hope you're getting some sleep during the tough newborn weeks!

MCB, how's Aurora doing? Hope you are feeling well. I can't remember if you had MS last time around?

Here is my little bee at bedtime tonight 🐝

Attachment 54832
    Thanks Bond he's doing really well better then his brother at this age. He gives me at least a 4 hour sleep block every night night now so that's nice I hope he keeps it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila the twins are very cute!

Bond that is a gorgeous photo.
    Doing alright. River had a hard week with teething last week. I'm still mega cranky with stupid people. 19w today and MIL arrives tomorrow night

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to hospital for more treatment now, so will reply more later. But...LOVING the photos of the gorgeous little bubs!! Here is my little girl this morning...

Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck for you treatment. She's so cute. How do you get her hair to stay so neat?