Closed Thread
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes DH made them, he found the idea off of Pinterest lol.

That's so exciting that sienna is crawling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    J - CindarElla88 is still in the long term ttc threads

Wow Smurfy cant believe Sienna is crawling!

Im not around much anymore so I do apologise Im pretty behind (apart from what I see on FB). For those who dont know Ive been struggling with a bit of what I think might be delayed PND so the past few months have been quite hard. Its been a combination of a lot of things but I havent been around here or on FB as much as a result. Caleb is now 7 months old and doing well. He finally rolled for the first time last week and is sitting up on his own. He's also cutting his 2 top front teeth and I think 2 more are on the way. He is a real little character and absolutely adores his big sister, its gorgeous seeing them play together We unfortunately didnt get to do anything for Mothers Day as C is unwell, and I think the rest of us are all brewing it too... Ill try to post a pic of C later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waiting, I'm sorry you've been struggling. I hope you are feeling better soon. Have you spoken to your dr about it?
    That's great that Caleb rolled. Wow, he's good at growing teeth. sienna still has none.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting, I hope you get the support and treatment you need. I agree that speaking to your GP is a great starting point. Where do you live? In Melbourne, the Albert Rd Clinic has a great Mother-Baby Unit. Are you looking at an admission?

Thanks for letting us know about CindarElla88. I hope she gets her baby soon.

J xx.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting, I am really sorry things have been tough for you lately. And I also really hope you are getting support and treatment or will do soon. I can't imagine how you're feeling but motherhood is a hard job and is so taxing on the mind and body. I believe you've also had a rough time with sleep which makes things much worse! Hope you're feeling better soon hon.

Glad little Caleb is doing well (apart from currently being sick!) and hope your DD is going well at kindy.

J, sounds like that amount of EBM plus any extra you can get will be ok. I know Meadow can go several hours without a feed now so I imagine if you feed Lucy before you go and she has some solids while you're out then she'll be ok for 4.5 hrs. It's always a source of stress though isn't it! Hope your treatment goes well. x

Meadow has been sleeping better on the whole at night lately (apart from mother's day eve which was horrendous!) so I am hoping she's naturally turning a corner of her own accord. I've woken to her crying then watched her on the monitor as she's self settled. It's happened a few times now so I've had one block of 4-6 hrs each night without needing to go into her. I hope it lasts!!! She's 9 months old this week and has bruises on her knees from using her push along walker then falling down every so often. My theory is the walking is wearing her own so she's sleeping better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow - Toby is a real cutie. He's going to be a real heartbreaker

Munchkin - Poppi is adorable, look at her dark full head of hair. So cute in her big girl clothes too.

Bond - Meadow sounds like she is growing up so quickly. Hope her longer stretches of sleep continue for you

Waiting - I'm sorry to hear things have been so difficult for you. I agree speaking to your gp if you haven't already is a good idea. We're all here to help where we can. Bummer that Caleb is unwell, really hope it doesn't catch on

Lil Smurfy - Sienna is a cutie. So fair, I think she looks blonde. Yay for her starting to crawl, no turning back now, she'll be into everything.

Toni - how is River going? And how are you coping?

Channy - beautiful gifts from Lincoln. He's so cute and growing so fast. How are you feeling about returning to work soon?

J - Lucy looks so adorable and angelic, she's growing heaps. We must catch up again for their 1st birthdays. Expressing sucks. I never had much success with expressing. As Bond said, if you feed before you go, have solids and a little ebm she should be ok. Hope all goes well for your treatment.

Went shopping for myself today at lunchtime in search of a dress for an upcoming wedding... And this is what I bought :/

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399893177.291611.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Rainbow - Toby is a real cutie. He's going to be a real heartbreaker

Munchkin - Poppi is adorable, look at her dark full head of hair. So cute in her big girl clothes too.

Bond - Meadow sounds like she is growing up so quickly. Hope her longer stretches of sleep continue for you

Waiting - I'm sorry to hear things have been so difficult for you. I agree speaking to your gp if you haven't already is a good idea. We're all here to help where we can. Bummer that Caleb is unwell, really hope it doesn't catch on

Lil Smurfy - Sienna is a cutie. So fair, I think she looks blonde. Yay for her starting to crawl, no turning back now, she'll be into everything.

Toni - how is River going? And how are you coping?

Channy - beautiful gifts from Lincoln. He's so cute and growing so fast. How are you feeling about returning to work soon?

J - Lucy looks so adorable and angelic, she's growing heaps. We must catch up again for their 1st birthdays. Expressing sucks. I never had much success with expressing. As Bond said, if you feed before you go, have solids and a little ebm she should be ok. Hope all goes well for your treatment.

Went shopping for myself today at lunchtime in search of a dress for an upcoming wedding... And this is what I bought :/

Attachment 54486
    Might be a bit small for you yeh?

I'm not in a good space about going back very sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy, it is very hard returning to work. The first couple of weeks were a nightmare for me, but now I'm in a routine and it's just part of life.

Childcare drop offs still tear me apart when she cries though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Channy, it is very hard returning to work. The first couple of weeks were a nightmare for me, but now I'm in a routine and it's just part of life.

Childcare drop offs still tear me apart when she cries though
    I know I'll b fine, just the looming date is giving me anxiety. I love him too much, don't want to miss a second

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good job

I love my baby