Closed Thread
Page 30 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Shelby, he's gorgeous!

It is so nice to see almost everyone in here. Can't wait for Pinkorblue to join us at the end of the year.

I'm home from work today, because Sienna is sick. She had a cold a month ago, and has been coughing (not a dry cough), since. Last night during the night, she started bringing up yellow liquid. We went back to the dr (we were only there on Monday and saw some dodgy guy that got annoyed because Sienna wouldn't cooperate with him - he said she was fine, we were in and out in less than 5 minutes) today, she said her chest is rattly and put her on antibiotics. No sooner did she swallow the first ode, and she brought up a heap of yellow liquid. Hopefully she actually keeps the next lot in. I hate seeing her sick
    Poor baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Shelby congratulations he is absolutely gorgeous! Sounds like your birth went very well, well done honey!!

Lil smurfy, hope.Sienna is better soon! Poor baby, doesn't sound nice at all. X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's very quiet in here! How is everyone? I have attached a photo of Lucy from this morning, in an attempt to encourage you girls to do the same!! She is getting harder to photograph, as she no longer lies still.
    J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

5. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby, how is your little man?
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Shelby, how is your little man?
    J xx.

He's going really well makes me clucky for another one, didn't think a newborn could do that because DS1 didn't when he was 10 days old think I was in that fetal position crying with lack of sleep. I think Liam is easier and I'm more confident. Still up all night but it doesn't faze me, must be use to broken sleep. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399269286.948403.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399269311.964322.jpg

Aiden and Liam.

Aiden is 3 tomorrow we have his party/ meet the baby on Saturday have like 50 people coming. DH had his op on Friday so he can't do anything I have to dry and dress him, busy busy trying to get everything done by Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shelby, sounds like you're very busy. Your boys are gorgeous and I'm jealous of your post baby body.

J, Lucy is so cute. Happy little girl. They are hard to photograph now they're on the move. Not long til she's 1.

Sienna has a chest infection and is slowly getting over gastro. She was nice enough to share her gastro with DH and myself, so we had a very quiet weekend. I'll take a photo when I've got the energy to get off the couch

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How my day has been spent...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399277959.870941.jpg
    Tried putting her down, wrapping her, unwrapping her, leaving her, dummy in, dummy out, feeding, not feeding, changed Nappies multiple times... And then I pick her up, and she's out like a light!!! The first wonder week / leap has begun!!! Hopefully it doesn't actually go for a week!!!

Our angel ~Skye~ born 21/11/2012
    Our rainbow Poppi born 26/03/2014

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399281872.531944.jpg my clever sitting boy at the beach yesterday!

We are doing well. Toby is 6 months next Wednesday. Can't believe it. He continues to love his food.

Munchkin - it's so exhausting, but try to enjoy the snuggles. Wonder weeks suck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J - Lucy is adorable! I agree with harder to photograph when they are on the move.

Shelby - Your boys are gorgeous. Good luck with the party on the weekend. I'm so jealous of your body.

Smurfy - I hope Sienna feels better soon and that you and hubby got over your gastro

Munchkin - That looks so snuggly. Sometimes you just need mummy cuddles.

Rainbow - 6mths has gone crazy fast! He is just adorable.

All good here. I'm 17w tomorrow which is going so fast! River is doing really well walking and climbing and just generally getting in to mischief. Planning her first birthday which is exciting as my mum, sister and nephew are visiting.
    Attached Images

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin have you got a sling or wrap you can put Poppi in when she won't be put down? So much easier with two hands free! I often have to vacuum with Meadow on my back in the Manduca these days!

Rainbow I can't believe Toby is six months already. He looks gorgeous on the beach

Lil Smurfy, oh no gastro is the worst! Hope you're feeling better soon, you guys have had a bad run health wise lately

Toni, wow 17 weeks already! What do you have in mind for River's birthday. I am going to do a smash cake for meadow to create a cute photo opportunity!

J, yes it's harder to get photos these days. Although Meadow has been smiling at the camera more when she actually looks at it!!!

Afm, had my brother and sister in law visit from Tassie last week which was great. Not seen them for over two years. Had a blast. But it's turned very chilly here, so here's a picture of Meadow in her snow suit!!

1399283779417.jpg