Closed Thread
Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a gorgeous photo of three gorgeous bubbas together. I wish I was in the area, but you're right, J, I am in the ACT. Hopefully moving to the Gold Coast this year though.

Channy, Lincoln is getting big so fast!

J, yes I remember you talking about the sea horse before. I could give it a try I guess! I've seen them in the shops. Last night was the worst ever, I am extremely tired and emotional today. But she woke up unwell this morning so that must be why. Seems better now but felt hot and very unhappy earlier. Gave her panadol which helped. She also has been constipated, what can I do to sort that out? Anyone have tips that have worked?

My mum has been a God send recently, as I've been able to sleep in later while she watches the kids after DH leaves for work. DH has been unhelpful today, he got home and refused to take a turn getting Meadow to sleep by pushing her in the buggy as he wanted to get on making lunch for tomorrow. It's great he does that, but sod the sandwiches and help with your daughter! He thinks as he finally got up and helped me at 0500 this morning, after I ended up in tears after two hours trying to get her back to sleep that he's done his bit. I am very angry with him.

Anyway, I am like a broken record lately, I apologise for being repetitive, but sleep is something you become obsessed about when you can't have it! You're right that it will end, J, but I hope she's not too old when it does!

Have you tried sticker charts with Oscar to encourage him to use the toilet for poos?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Ladies, sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been settling into life as a working mum. Things have been crazy busy, with full time hours and 2 hours of travel per day, then trying to get everything organized for the next day. It doesn't leave much time to sit and relax.

Sienna is slowly adjusting to childcare. She now eats, drinks, and sleeps while she's there, which is good. There's also been less tears from all of us. She's been going for 2 weeks now, caught a cold the first week, and gastro the next week. Poor bub, I feel bad that I'm taking her to this place that is making her sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy, what lovely photos of Lincoln...especially the one of him snuggling with his dummy.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Channy, what lovely photos of Lincoln...especially the one of him snuggling with his dummy.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    He's such a little cuddler

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lil Smurfy, I was wondering where you'd gone! I know how hectic life as a working mum is, it certainly does take a lot of organisation. Sorry to hear Sienna has been sick. Day care seems to do that to lots of kids. Sounds like you've had to take plenty of carers leave already!

Meadow is still sick, had a second terrible night with her very restless and hot. She slept on me the entire night. Gee that was comfy for me, not!!! I got very little sleep. She was able to go out today but isn't herself still.

Booked a phone consultation for when she's better with Safe Sleep Space, whose book I used in sleep school, to attempt to get a new strategy for improving her sleep. It worked well before but now she's older the methods change and I want a pep talk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bond yay for Meadow crawling how exciting. I hope she is feeling better and you can get some help with her sleep. River isn't moving to her own room until 12mths as I need her room when my sis and nephew visit lol.

Smurfy nice to see you. Must be hard that Sienna is getting sick. What long hours you do :-(

Some wonderful baby photos. Just love watching them all grow up.

River is doing well. Is trying really hard to walk and in to everything. I gave her a toothbrush today as she keeps chewing on DPs. I'm also 10w today yay.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, so far I haven't had to take any carers leave. She seems to get sick on weekends. The first one it was a long weekend, and DH had the last 2 days off work so he looked after her.

I hope Meadow is better soon, and you can get her sleep sorted.

Toni, yay for 10 weeks. That's funny about River eating DHs toothbrush

Thanks
    Reviews
    Met up with some bubhub ladies from my dig today and Lincoln made a friend ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395316929.626302.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great photo Channy.

Doing well here. Thought I'd share this pic of River after she shared my dragonfruit.

How is everyone?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

i have been reading along and finding it difficult to find the fine to reply. I start but never get to finish!

lil smurfy- I'm sorry Sienna is getting sick day care is horrible for that

Bond- sounds terrible having a baby that doesn't sleep well I hope your appointment can help sort it out for you! I have a friend who just moved to the act and needs a sleep school for her 4 month old, do you have any suggestions? As I know you had to take Meadow.

Toni- how funny about River chewing on DPs toothbrush! She's such a little character she looks very happy after eating her dragon fruit!

hello to everyone else! Your bubbas are so cute!!

Aurora is 14 weeks already! Where did that time go?! She's enjoying swimming lessons she's such a little fish! She's a complete personality, she keeps me busy!