Closed Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni...interesting you say that. I had a NT scan with Lucy, but after 2 miscarriages, I felt quite differently about it too. I doubt very much an adverse outcome would have changed my pregnancy either. Which is funny, because I felt very differently with my first pregnancy with Oscar. I had the scan at 12-weeks with Lucy because my husband wanted me to, but really because I liked to see her heart-beat and limbs moving!! Because of my gestational diabetes I ended up having about 7 scans with Lucy...and always enjoyed them. (Well except for the first at 7-weeks, when I was terrified of miscarrying again...and then cried at the U/S Office when I saw her little heart beating for the first time). Bugger...I am teary thinking about it!!!
    J xx.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    This kid has a better wardrobe than me! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J I love how Lucy crosses her feet. Cute personalised onesie. Looking forward to Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, she is very much the lady, bless her!! She had better stay that way!!!
    Am very excited about Monday, and getting another great photo of Ava, Lucy and Tate to proudly display on The Hub!!
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. Channy, I don't "do" expensive baby-wear, or any labels. For me, Lucy is my great label. But seriously, bless Big W and Best & Less!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Ps. Channy, I don't "do" expensive baby-wear, or any labels. For me, Lucy is my great label. But seriously, bless Big W and Best & Less!!

I don't buy labels for me or for Lincoln either, plenty of lovely clothes out there on the cheap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J we had the 12w scan last time because if we were high risk we would have considered moving closer to family. We are already considering moving after this baby is born so that's not a consideration plus I really like my Ob so won't move before the birth.

As for clothing we were given heaps. I shop at target and best and less generally although some pumpkin patch when its on special. I find Big W has a better boy range.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick hello from me! Meadow has had an eventful 7 month birthday today. She started crawling, and I have moved her into her own bedroom. Feels so odd being able to come to bed and read with the lights on, and have space down my side without her huge cot! I feel like she'll be lonely though, how silly! Will be in there plenty of times during the night no doubt given how much she wakes but hoping it may help.

Night all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Just a quick hello from me! Meadow has had an eventful 7 month birthday today. She started crawling, and I have moved her into her own bedroom. Feels so odd being able to come to bed and read with the lights on, and have space down my side without her huge cot! I feel like she'll be lonely though, how silly! Will be in there plenty of times during the night no doubt given how much she wakes but hoping it may help.

Night all!
    Oh how exciting that she's crawling!!

I'm sure she'll be ok in her own room Lincoln is going into his next week at 6wjs old! He no longer fits in the bassinet and a cot won't fit in out room.