Closed Thread
Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MissX people will always judge mums on their babies, too big too small, not crawling, crawling to early etc etc. Try and ignore them. As for noise when teething just grizzles

Bond River is getting better thanks. Her temp is down but now she has a rash.

Yay for your mum visiting. That must be so nice. I hope Meadows needles go ok tomorrow.

Channy that's great weight gain for Lincoln.

Smurfy I hope you get through today ok, she will be so excited to see you after work. Ignore people they say dumb things.

Come on Wednesday, hurry up!

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Back at work today :-(

I'm so over people asking if I miss Sienna. Use your brain people, and leave me alone
    What the hell? I mean duh ppl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My body is confusing me. AF started 2 weeks ago, lasted for 6 days. I'm pretty sure I o'd on fri or sat, and today I'm bleeding (looks like a lot when I wipe, but is only on toilet paper, none on the pad). No idea what is going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    J yay for a toothypeg that's exciting. As for sitting I'm sure Lucy will do so when she is ready but I did similar to suggested and just sat her against me or put pillows behind her. Also for every good photo of River I take about 20 dodgy blurry ones lol. I love that panda top on Lucy, so cute!

My dating scan is 5/3 so next Wednesday. I had a letter from GP today requesting I make an urgent appointment due to abnormal results. When I rang they said it wasn't urgent and had something to do with my initial urine sample so I hope its nothing important as I can't get to the Dr for a few weeks (will prob see Ob before I can get to GP)

Smurfy that's a great photo of Sienna.

MissX great photos of Chelsea. So glad your day away went well.

Bond I hope Toby feels better soon

Toni, Lucy still shows no sign of sitting! I figure she will get there before 18...!
    I hope River feels better soon.
    Back with more personals later...hubby away all weekend...sooo tired.
    J x.
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy- have your cycles been regular so far? Odd to bleed like that mid cycle. How was your first couple days back at work and how did Sienna go at day care all day?

J- I forbid my hubby to go away overnight, it's way too much for me on my own so hats off to you! You must be shattered

Toni- how is River's rash?

Channy that's a great weight gain! Feeding is obviously going well, are you over the initial soreness? Took ages for me!

Afm- Meadow had her needles today. Screamed loads, I hate it!! Well, we all do of course. I gave panadol two hrs after to prevent the reaction she's had twice before and seems to have helped. Also dosed her up before bed.
    She's 69 cm long and 7.35 kg at 6.5 Months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, I only has my first period post birth, on 17/2, and 2 weeks later, another period. It increased from just spotting to bleeding.

Work has been ok, my boss kept a bunch of work for me, so I'm keeping busy. Hubby is on afternoon shift this week, so he's been dropping Sienna off at 2, and I've been getting her at 4:30. So only short days so far. Yesterday, she'd just gone to sleep when I got there, so I hung around and let her sleep. Today she had an hour nap before I got there. She's always in tears when I pick her up, I hate it. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be able to leave for work without bawling my eyes out. I hate not being with her, I hate that she doesn't seem too happy at childcare, I hate everything. I'm miserable, can't wait for this feeling to pass.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Lil Smurfy- have your cycles been regular so far? Odd to bleed like that mid cycle. How was your first couple days back at work and how did Sienna go at day care all day?

J- I forbid my hubby to go away overnight, it's way too much for me on my own so hats off to you! You must be shattered

Toni- how is River's rash?

Channy that's a great weight gain! Feeding is obviously going well, are you over the initial soreness? Took ages for me!

Afm- Meadow had her needles today. Screamed loads, I hate it!! Well, we all do of course. I gave panadol two hrs after to prevent the reaction she's had twice before and seems to have helped. Also dosed her up before bed.
    She's 69 cm long and 7.35 kg at 6.5 Months
    Poor little bubba having her needles.

Feeding is going very well, I have been lucky enough to have no issues with it at all and the sore nips didn't last long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy that's confusing about the random bleeding. Hope it settles. That's not good that Sienna is not happy at day care. Are they stimulating her enough? I hope she starts to enjoy it soon then it will be a little easier on you.

J I reckon Lucy will one day just suddenly so stuff, when you least expect it.

Bond needles are horrible. I hope the panadol worked. Good measurements.

Channy great that feeding is going well.

River is still very moody and unsettled. I don't know if maybe its teething as well.
    Scan in 3.5hrs eek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive huge hugs. Lil Smurfy - what a horrible feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Smurfy that's really rough. I know how hard it is to begin to leave a child in day care. I cried a lot at first too and felt very guilty. But it will get better, I promise. She will adjust and have a great time there, it's a shame you seem to be arriving when she's crying, I bet all the rest of the time she's fine!
    At least it may only be for a limited time if you are going to have another bub. Though maybe you'll keep her in for a.day or two like I am doing so you get special time with the baby too (and to sleep when bub does!).

If AF has only recently returned then I am thinking it's probably normal that it's all over the place.

I haven't gotten AF back at all yet! I'm not complaining, suits me, but Meadow is still BF night and day so that is probably why. Plus I had issues with it before I fell pregnant with her hence the need for clomid. Goodness knows what the situation will be with no. 3!!!

Toni could River be going through a wonder week or is she not at the right Age?

Channy that's great re. the feeding and no soreness!!! :-)

Well we had a normal night for us, no more waking than usual so I am glad I gave panadol preventatively this time after the experience at two and four months!! I don't need her to wake anymore than she does already!!!