+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another one sobbing here. Those statistics at the end were frightening. These poor children I have no words

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I hadn't watched that. Feel physically sick.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Thanks VicPark, I did a quick search before posting but obviously I'm blind
    Oh don't apologise! I'm blind too. Just found the thread and ....I actually started it
    - someone else posted the link to the vid

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=515129

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Phony  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted in the other thread also, it's very heartbreaking to watch.
    There are additional clips made by the people who made it, showing how it was done.
    Kiplus3 did a fantastic job on writing about it as she spoke with the makers. She would be able to tell you more about it, as I believe she is trying to get it on TV via the morning shows etc, which is a great idea.

I would love to see it out there. I know NZ did a 'slow down' type campaign for speeding that had an ad that was very hard to watch, but really put it's message across. It had a heap of complaints which is seriously stupid, but it had a big impact.

This needs to be shown.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaof4 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no, I knew I shouldnt have watched. Thats so sad

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    This is funny timing, this week at school a mother left her grade 2 child in the car so she could drop her little preppie to his classroom. You cannot see the classroom at all from the carpark. She left the windows partially open, but with the kid locked inside for some reason the car alarm went off, when that happened, the kid was inside screaming as she was so scared and upset. I checked on her, spoke to her, tried to calm her down and said i'd stay with her till her mum came back, but she just wanted her mum. I didn't know who her mum was, and I left her in the car, so worried cause it's so hot, and the kid was left int he car cause she was sick (she was about 6 or 7) anyways, I had to take my boys to class and I told the principal what had happened and a description of the car and the mum's name. He said he knew who she was and was going to try and talk to her. When I went back to the carpark, she was in the car chatting to another mum, so I assume the kid is all fine and dandy. But, what she did was illegal (after speaking to a police officer), and I was really annoyed she left her sick child in a car, which was already a hot day and then the poor thing was so scared cause the alarm was so loud. I don't know if she got spoken to, but I hope she did, there is no excuse to leave your child in the car.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to V8 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    So heartbreaking. I am in tears and holding my tiny man so close now. I can not comprehend how you can forget your baby is with you. What the poor children go through is terrible.

♥ him + me = ds 17/9/13 ♥

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

Phony  (20-02-2014)