+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    Anyone else hoping Jonny is still alive?
    I'm going they don't play out the classic soapy story line - she gives baby up for adoption as she can't do it on her own and he returns from war miraculously a short time later.... But I have a feeling that's what's going to happen...

I do want to Jonny to come back though!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I'm going they don't play out the classic soapy story line - she gives baby up for adoption as she can't do it on her own and he returns from war miraculously a short time later.... But I have a feeling that's what's going to happen...

I do want to Jonny to come back though!
    I'm a fan of Jonny as well- but I don't think he is still alive. The actor- whose name is usually on the tip of my tongue but for the life of me can't think of right now when I want it- has probably moved on to further his career. That's what usually happens. He was in The Water Diviner just recently so I wouldn't be surprised if he caught the eye of an American studio or something... (That's just my thoughts, could be way off!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would be surprised if they bringing Johnny back. The actor who played him got done in an alley way for drug possession (or use? Something drug related anyway) a little while ago. I don't see the producers or channel win giving him a major part in the show like he had after that. Obviously just my opinion though of course!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (20-05-2015)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWarrior View Post
    I would be surprised if they bringing Johnny back. The actor who played him got done in an alley way for drug possession (or use? Something drug related anyway) a little while ago. I don't see the producers or channel win giving him a major part in the show like he had after that. Obviously just my opinion though of course!
    Substance abuse is hardly new in the acting world though... Again, I'm not expert but I doubt that would have much influence on his career...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Substance abuse is hardly new in the acting world though... Again, I'm not expert but I doubt that would have much influence on his career...
    I know this. I just thought it was a bit of a coincidence that it happened then his character was killed off on only appears in a small role (like the 'ghost' or whatever the other night when Shirley went to see the baby). Like I said, was just my own personal opinion as to why I dont think he will magically turn up alive.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I reckon he will show up after she sleeps with the Dr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by heplusme View Post
    I reckon he will show up after she sleeps with the Dr
    Im half expecting her to fall pregnant to the dr. Unlikely, but would be interesting to see the fallout if that happened!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im half expecting her to fall pregnant to the dr. Unlikely, but would be interesting to see the fallout if that happened!
    I thought this too after seeing the previews for upcoming episodes.

I do think there's the possibility of him still being alive, because she told Annie she didn't listen to the army guy that came to tell her about the explosion, and his family won't speak to her. So it could be that he was just seriously injured but not dead, and he comes back to get being utd by the Doctor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I thought this too after seeing the previews for upcoming episodes.

I do think there's the possibility of him still being alive, because she told Annie she didn't listen to the army guy that came to tell her about the explosion, and his family won't speak to her. So it could be that he was just seriously injured but not dead, and he comes back to get being utd by the Doctor
    Ooh thats very true! I did forget she didnt listen to everything the messenger said.

On a side note- how ****ing dare Dr whats his face tell Dr Millar he and his wife separated because of her?! And he seemed so smug about it too, like he knew it would rock her and he took pleasure in messing with her. Ugh, smug, slimey rat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ooh thats very true! I did forget she didnt listen to everything the messenger said.

On a side note- how ****ing dare Dr whats his face tell Dr Millar he and his wife separated because of her?! And he seemed so smug about it too, like he knew it would rock her and he took pleasure in messing with her. Ugh, smug, slimey rat!
    See I took this as he was cracking into her, like now they have a chance together.