+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default HCG Results - could it be multiples?

Hi ladies, I know HCG results have a huge range and can differ greatly pregnancy to pregnancy, but would be interested to know what other mummas/mummas-to-be think of these. This is my 5th pregnancy in two years and I have four Angel babies.
    4w4d = 2844
    4w6d = 5283
    5w2d = 15439
    5w5d = 29975
    I have a scan in two days time and estimate I will be 6w5d. To say I'm terrified after my four losses is an understatement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did your scan go Elsie?

samilia is offline Our family is almost complete <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie72 View Post
    Hi ladies, I know HCG results have a huge range and can differ greatly pregnancy to pregnancy, but would be interested to know what other mummas/mummas-to-be think of these. This is my 5th pregnancy in two years and I have four Angel babies.
    4w4d = 2844
    4w6d = 5283
    5w2d = 15439
    5w5d = 29975
    I have a scan in two days time and estimate I will be 6w5d. To say I'm terrified after my four losses is an understatement!
    Hello, I'm currently 10w3d pregnant with one baby (my third child). I have 2 daughters. These were my hcg levels:

3w5d= 45
    4w1d = 180
    4w2d = 320
    4w4d = 832
    4w6d= 1849
    5w2d = 6900
    7w5d = 125000
    8w2d = 140000

I think your having twins!!!

Me 25 💑 DH 29
    👶🎀DD #1- 30.11.08 💗
    👶🎀DD #2 28.03.11 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was convinced it was twins but my scan on Thursday showed just the one beautiful heartbeat! Going back for weekly scans to keep a check on how things are going. Cautiously optimistic but still such a long way to go. I'm now telling myself the high numbers just mean the little bean snuggled in nice and tight! Thankyou for thinking of me Bluebirdgirl and Samilia xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elsie72 For This Useful Post:

lovebeingamum!  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie72 View Post
    I was convinced it was twins but my scan on Thursday showed just the one beautiful heartbeat! Going back for weekly scans to keep a check on how things are going. Cautiously optimistic but still such a long way to go. I'm now telling myself the high numbers just mean the little bean snuggled in nice and tight! Thankyou for thinking of me Bluebirdgirl and Samilia xx
    Yeah I thought for sure you were having twins!! Those numbers are great! It's funny how they are so different to mine.

My levels this pregnancy are almost identical to last pregnancies levels with DD2 (she is now almost 3yrs in 4 weeks) ... You must feel super sick MS and that from high levels yeah? Happy and healthy 9 month to ya!! Xx

Me 25 💑 DH 29
    👶🎀DD #1- 30.11.08 💗
    👶🎀DD #2 28.03.11 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe the varying levels of HCG between us all, and between different pregnancies. It's quite crazy! And drives us crazy! Weirdly no real morning sickness. I have waves of queasiness every couple of days but nothing of any significance. Maybe it's on the way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! You are so lucky! My levels being what they are I was severely sick from week 6 to week 10!!! I'm still sick but it's easing. My last pregnancy I only had morning sickness in week 5 and that was it! Lol .. And yes the levels are sooooooooo weird! How can we all have such different levels sustain all our different pregnancies! Crazy.

With my DD2 ... I was 23 DPO and my hcg was 5,880 and with this baby at the exact same time at 23 DPO my hcg was 6,900! I was 100% positive on both those ovulation dates because of cycle charting, temping, fern tests and LH ovulation pee sticks all confirmed it.

Me 25 💑 DH 29
    👶🎀DD #1- 30.11.08 💗
    👶🎀DD #2 28.03.11 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's wonderful news.
    I've had a few friends have high numbers like that and been sure its twins, but just one healthy baby. They didn't get nausea either pretty sure. Enjoy if you don't! It's not a prerequisite for a healthy pregnancy like the old wives tale says.