+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Prepping from one to two bubs

Im due in 9 days.

Dd is 10months old and is crawling. She will have about 3-4 naps a day depending on what we do. Sleeps through at night thankfully. Should I try and drop a sleep now or leave it?

How can I make my life easy preparing for my son to arrive im so stressed and have anxiety about coping

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can you get in youch with your local department of communities parenting support network and ask for help? In wa they can organise the red cross to come and help new mums

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have early links program coming so instead of 6 weeks they will come up to 2yrs because I had or have pnd.

My husband is home as he is unemployed atm but hes driving me more nuts than helpful lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't have survived going from one to two without my hug a bub wrap. DD2 was such an unsettled baby, I had to hold her all the time, so I'd pop her in the sling, I'd still have 2 hands to do things and my arms didn't get tired.
    So I'd recommend some sort of baby-wearing device whether it be a carrier, wrap or sling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlyhead21 View Post
    I wouldn't have survived going from one to two without my hug a bub wrap. DD2 was such an unsettled baby, I had to hold her all the time, so I'd pop her in the sling, I'd still have 2 hands to do things and my arms didn't get tired.
    So I'd recommend some sort of baby-wearing device whether it be a carrier, wrap or sling.
    I have an ergo but was wanting a ring sling was going to wait until bub was born as DD1 hated being worn.

I havent even meal planned or prepped as ive been sooo tired!!! Or done my bag or anything. It just seems so hard to get organised!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I have early links program coming so instead of 6 weeks they will come up to 2yrs because I had or have pnd.

My husband is home as he is unemployed atm but hes driving me more nuts than helpful lol.

Yep thats the kind of service I was meaning. And totally get you on hubby being home lol
    Just take lots of deep breaths and acknowledge when you need help. Leave housework/washing tidying etc and try to relax and enjoy your babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will thank you.

He is just enjoying spending time with his bub too much (which I can't hate him for) I just hate thar my house is messy

I might request social worker and see if we are entitled to any other services to help us atm. We aren't even on centelink atm for hub after him being made redundant as its been so stressful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also are you in a pnd support group? A friend and my sil have pnd and they both speak highly of their groups. The group members seem to all band together and help out where they can. A ring sling is good, can you find one cheaper on gumtree or a Facebook buy, sell swap page? Belly bub might just love it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also I'd just follow your Dds lead in dropping sleeps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopsicle View Post
    Also are you in a pnd support group? A friend and my sil have pnd and they both speak highly of their groups. The group members seem to all band together and help out where they can. A ring sling is good, can you find one cheaper on gumtree or a Facebook buy, sell swap page? Belly bub might just love it :-)

No is this just on fb or meet ups like mothers groups.im searching for ring sling now.

Thanks so much