+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    TeBe have you tried light coconut milk instead in your drinks? I love it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pure cream in your coffee is lower in carbs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Pure cream in your coffee is lower in carbs
    This is what we have been doing too. Took me a while to get used to it, but I don't mind it now.

I am back to sticking to this 100%. When I was really unwell I couldn't stomach high fat etc. But today back into it, full swing.

ETA I try and stick below 30-50g carbs.

Unfortunately most of my carbs are consumed at breakfast time because I can't stand eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No I haven't tried that, will have to give it a go, thanks for the tip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am attempting a new low carb soup recipe today. It is Broccoli and cheese. I have just put it in the slow cooker. I will let you know how it goes.

I am determined to stick to very low carb eating this week. I try for under 20g of carbs per day. I am going on holiday next week, the thought of a bikini is good motivation.

So far today I have had 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast, a coffee with a dash of milk and no sugar, a boiled egg for a snack and salmon sashimi for lunch. I will be having a bowl of soup and fillet steak and green veggies for dinner.

I have a low carb chocolate bar in the cupboard for emergency sugar cravings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post
    I am attempting a new low carb soup recipe today. It is Broccoli and cheese. I have just put it in the slow cooker. I will let you know how it goes.

I am determined to stick to very low carb eating this week. I try for under 20g of carbs per day. I am going on holiday next week, the thought of a bikini is good motivation.

So far today I have had 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast, a coffee with a dash of milk and no sugar, a boiled egg for a snack and salmon sashimi for lunch. I will be having a bowl of soup and fillet steak and green veggies for dinner.

I have a low carb chocolate bar in the cupboard for emergency sugar cravings.
    When I went lchf, I pretty much cut out sugar and grains as well. After about 2 weeks I no longer craved sugar. I also don't get hunger from drop in blood sugar. Lots has changed even my taste buds are different. I now really enjoy a dry red wine, where as before I was the sweeter the better!

Oh I counted my breakfast and it is not as bad as I thought it was. It is a grain free porridge and it is delicious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerilee View Post
    When I went lchf, I pretty much cut out sugar and grains as well. After about 2 weeks I no longer craved sugar. I also don't get hunger from drop in blood sugar. Lots has changed even my taste buds are different. I now really enjoy a dry red wine, where as before I was the sweeter the better!

Oh I counted my breakfast and it is not as bad as I thought it was. It is a grain free porridge and it is delicious!
    The porridge sounds yum. How many grams of carbs per serve?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going with low carb this week?

I've been sticking to it this week in preparation for our upcoming holiday. Haven't weighed myself but my tummy feels flatter.

We are going out to dinner at an Italian restaurant on Thursday, will be difficult to say no to pasta and bread.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TeBe For This Useful Post:

PomPoms  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a really good week so far, apart from 2 pieces of licorice n a piece of chocolate 2night. Overall down another 800gm so I'm stoked.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hadesgirl For This Useful Post:

PomPoms  (14-05-2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast