Closed Thread
Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a good plan Panda. And now you know your baby's bday! How exciting.

My fingers are crossed for you Veritas that bubs makes an appearance sooner rather than later.

I haven't got a girls middle name yet LMM but we will pick one out. The boys is my DHs middle name as it is a family tradition to use that name for the eldest boy.

Awesome news JJ- you must be so looking forward to your mat leave.

AFM had an ob appoint today and bad news is my BP is too high. He thinks I have mild preclampsia so I will be getting induced fairly soon. I have another appoint on Thursday morning so will know more then. Exciting to know that potentially within a week I will be holding our baby in my arms. Also terrifying! Luckily baby is measuring at 39 wks and the head is v low so good chances everything will be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Could luck Panda hope acupuncture & exercises turn bub but if not best of luck for the caesarian.
    My bub is lying across my belly kind of
    As feet under right ribs bum at my belly and head near my left hip where he was head completely down but still heaps of room to move. She wrote it in the scan as Cephalic presentation (situation at childbirth where the fetus is in a longitudinal lie and the head enters the pelvis first) still which is great
    Last edited by Jay11; 01-04-2014 at 21:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We too are using a family name for bubs middle name.

Rtkirk-what was your BP?? Mine has been between 135/75-139/80 which is fairly high but Ob just wants to monitor it for now.

Not sure if I've mentioned it yet but I'm booked for c-section 29/4 if bub hasn't turned by then. Started getting a fair bit of swelling and my legs feel like they're built from concrete.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz my lowest BP reading was 140/96 so pretty high. At one stage it was 150/102. My feet and ankles have disappeared and I have a headache that won't go away no matter how much water I drink. If your feet are swelling more than 'usual' Ngaiz maybe this is something to get checked? Even if it's nothing better safe than sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh dear, that is high. I've been checking mine daily at work and it's just sitting around those numbers for now. I'm having regular bloods and urine done just in case, next appt is Wednesday next week but I'll definitely call him if things change.

Jay-junior is in the perfect position.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 01-04-2014 at 21:43.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk not long now by the sounds of it. Great that baby is in low position and ready to come out.
    Jay I just looked up cephalic presentation and it looks like ideal position for baby to be in.
    Ngaiz have you tried any of the exercises to turn bub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk you could be our first vaginal birth! Not sure Veritas would be happy about that though! Let us know what happens tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will have everything crossed for you Panda.. Let's hope the acupuncture and exercises work. If not, then at least you know Bubs bday and it's not far away at all

Rtkirk sorry to hear about your blood pressure.. Hoping all goes well at your appointment tomorrow.. How exciting though if you get to meet Bubs in a week

Jay sounds like Bubs is in a great position, fantastic!

Fingers crossed that you go into labour before Monday Veritas..

AFM - dying in this warm Melbourne weather.. My cankles are really not a good look! Apparently it's supposed to cool down from now on.. Thank goodness..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else having trouble sleeping? It is taking me hours to get to sleep and then I am waking that many times to pee. I guess I'm getting lots of practice in for when bub arrives. But its hard when you have to go to work and function. Wish I could have a nap at my desk. Hanging out for Easter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley: how did your baby shower go? Hope you had a lovely time

vertias: fingers crossed that your little one makes their appearence for you this week.

LMM: we have middle names picked out for a girl it will be after my grandma whines still with us who has played a big role in my life and for a boy it is just a name we like as we have too many men in the family to choose from without putting peoples noses out. E.g my dad, my step dad, DH dad, my grandad and DH pop who has passed

afm back to work tomorrow so don't want to go back mentally already on leave lol which is bad as I do love my job. I have just under 6 weeks to go

Sorry if I have missed personals on mobile and can't see previous messages