Closed Thread
Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for posting pics Amps and Keri.. How gorgeous are the little princesses This is so exciting!!

Sorry to hear about your GTT Catlover.. Hopefully it's easily managed...

Oh Ann what a beautiful dream.. I'd love to dream of my grandma or dad..

Congrats on the move Spidery and you GTT results..

Love the scan pics Jay.. Glad Bubs is growing really well..

Woo hoo on getting the pram Riss.. It's such a relief isn't it? Glad you ended up with a good deal on the bugaboo

AFM - on the way to my OB appointment.. Its weekly now, as there are only 4.5 weeks to go!!! 4 work days to go and boy am I happy about that!

Had my baby shower on Sunday which was a lot of fun. Mini Bubs got very spoilt.. Don't know where I'm going to put everything!! Slight cramping this morning, not sure if it was Braxton hicks? Will check with OB.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

ann17  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the move Spidery, how exciting. Now to get settled before bubs arrives. I hope the thyroid meds help.

Its lovely to read the dreams about family Veritas and Ann. I know my granny would be so excited if she was still alive. I miss her so much. Last week I had a dream that I had had bub and was at home and my milk came in, but only to one boob, so one was huge and other wasn't, also I had no idea how to wrap bubs and was just dressing in one outfit over the other. I woke up horrified.

Great pics Jay, just think the next time you see your little man, will be in your arms

I felt crappy the day of GTT and the day after Riss78, hopefully your feeling better now. Exciting about the pram and painting. Sounds like it is all coming together.

JJTiger, exciting for OB appointment and maybe Braxton Hicks and weekly appointments, thats sure to make the weeks go quicker.

I wonder who will have the next bub on the thread. Bit quiet this week, we had heaps of excitement last week.

AFM, just at work, counting down the days till mat leave starts. Feeling so big now and getting puffed easy. So glad its April. Been busy washing my MCN and inserts. Enjoy your day girls, I wonder if we will have any bubs worn on April Fools.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If I don't have a baby this week ABH ill be one cranky lady :-)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

ABH  (01-04-2014),hwaterhouse  (01-04-2014),lotsathoughts  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed for you then Veritas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catlover, sorry to hear about your GTT but I'm sure you will manage it.

Veritas, here's hoping things start moving soon for you. What is your due date?

AFM, Strep B came back clear. Nothing else to report.

Struggling with middle names for a boy. We used them all up for DS as we didn't think we'd be fortunate enough to have another baby! Is everyone using middle names that are after family members or just names that you like?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Veritas!

LMM, we've got a boy's middle name that is DH's Grandfather's name. He has dimentia so won't probably mean much to him, but will mean so much to his Gran. As for our girl's middle name, we just like it because it's pretty I don't have a middle name myself so it's a bit if a novelty to be honest.

We had our breastfeeding course at the hospital today. Lots of stuff we've read or heard before so it was good revision for us. Sooooo tired today though. Really has hit me! 38 weeks Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    LMM- we are using either my late dad's name or my late grandma's name as a middle name.. Bubs due date is on grandma's bday hence why everyone thinks we're team pink Time will tell......

OB said slight cramping is good as Bubs is trying to get in position.. It's still sitting quite high.. Had the strep b swab so will have results by my next appointment.. My little one is head down but facing out. Hopefully it turns around sometime soon... Can't wait to see it on the big screen next week for my 36 week scan Oh, and counting down 3 work days to go!! I got the car seat fitted yesterday... OMG, feels so real now seeing it in the back seat

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    LMM - due date is Monday coming, but being a vbac we really want it to be by then to give us the best chance.

Our middle names for the munchkin are dp's dads or an adaptation of my mums as they have both passed over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LMM - for middle names we are using my husbands mothers name as she has passed away.
    Veritas good luck, hopefully baby comes soon.
    AFM looks like we are booking in a Caesarian for the 21st April. Bubs still hasn't turned. My obstetrician wants DH and I to decide what we want to do and get back to him. Only a third of ECV's are successful, we can book in for one next week. The 2 very rare risks are that placenta can come away or the cord can wrap around the baby. Then an emergency Caesarian would be performed. Anyway we have weighed it up and for something that may not work are going to opt for a Caesarian.
    I still have an acupuncture appointment Saturday and will try the exercises, she might still turn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow sad to see so many parents and grandparents have passed!
    We are also using names of family members passed. First name was DHs fathers first name and middle name is my late grandfathers middle name.