Closed Thread
Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a nice dream last night, my lovely grandma (who took care of me and bubs both the times along with my mum) visited me and my mum, asked how I was going, rubbed my belly and looked at my mum and said its not long now. It was very short but we spoke for a while and then I woke up. She will be missed when bubs arrive.

Catlover so sorry to hear about your GTT levels hope you can get your head around it soon and pick on KJs brain she has it under control!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely pics of both Erin and Tia thanks ladies sounds like you are all found well

hope everyone is well

afm we moved on the weekend so feeling pretty tired still have heaps to unpack. Saw obs today and happy to say I don't have GD which is great but I have to increase my thyroid medications so hopefully I won't feel as tired as I have been. :-)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's lovely Ann. I had a dream the other night that I got a big hug from my mum. Sure there will be a few tears come labour and birth time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

ann17  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for posting those gorgeous pics of baby Tia Kerikiwi. Glad she is settling in so well.
    Sorry to hear that you have GD Catlover. I hope you are able to manage it through diet like KJ.
    Spidery wow moving house. You have a lot going on at the moment. Enjoy setting up your nursery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    That's lovely Ann. I had a dream the other night that I got a big hug from my mum. Sure there will be a few tears come labour and birth time.
    A lot of mediums if you believe in them reckon this happens when the loved one passes and wants to let you know they support your decisions (whether it's getting pregnant, the name choice or birth plan etc whatever you felt was the decision you wish you could have known what they thought about that decision) and are happy/ proud of you and want to let you know they are there!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Cat about GD result best of luck!

Spidery congrats on moving in hope your not over doing it I know it's hard when you just want to get it all sorted! Can't wait to see the nursery though

AFM: 32.2week scan & our little wriggles 2 vessel umbilical cord has not slowed him down at all. They said 80th percentile
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396244915.852044.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396244936.994666.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396244955.352766.jpg

And he decided to show us his boy bits. The sonographer wasn't even looking for them this time where last time he wouldn't move & kept his legs crossed and hands on his face. How time changes things hehe blush
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396244978.413022.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How cute Jay!! Such a cute little squishy face! Glad you got the money shot as well lol

Catlover- sorry about your GTT results. I hope you are able to keep it under control with diet. I had my GTT today and am hoping it's all good. The glucose drink made me feel so lightheaded and sweaty. Should be called the glucose torture test!

Spidery- well done on getting through the move. It's exciting moving into a new place.

AFM- still feeling yuk after the GTT! On a positive note we put our pram on layby yesterday. Yay! We finally decided on the bugaboo which was definitely not on the list initially but the shop was able to price match with a website and we saved over $300. Next step is to start painting the nursery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Riss great bargain! Good luck with GTT results at least the test is done! Pity you didn't feel well during and still not feeling good.

I cried again this scan watching the 4D (3D in real time so bub was moving opening and closing his eyes) he looked so perfect to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay -,It's really relieving to see that bubs growth isn't affected by being two vessel instead of 3 isn't it . I was always told everything was ok until my 30 week scan when they said two vessel and one kidney. However, bubs seems to be growing well (touchwood ), initially had a 21/05 edd then slid to 24/05 but now 20/05. But I will be having more scans to keep an eye on the growth ESP with supposedly one kidney issue. Is that something you will be doing too? Btw cute pics, checkout those chubby cheeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann. Your due date they normally keep the same after 12 week scan - they use the due date to work out the size in comparison to the average gestation age. If that makes sense.

Tks glad you like pics I don't think they'll do any more proper scans now we have the all clear at 32weeks, other then OBs scanner in his appt room.
    Last edited by Jay11; 01-04-2014 at 12:16.