Closed Thread
Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Such beautiful babies Amps and Kerikiwi!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the pictures!What gorgeous babies!Congratulations Keri and Amps.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous pics Keri, thanks so much for sharing. And for telling us about your experience post birth. It's great to hear real stories of what happens next...
    x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Gorgeous pics Keri, thanks so much for sharing. And for telling us about your experience post birth. It's great to hear real stories of what happens next...
    x
    I agree it's funny how we've moved on and even though I haven't had junior yet I've already mentally moved past that onto post birth haha ah hormones and baby brain can do weird things to an expecting mum

AFM - dreamt venting
    Didn't get best sleep last night kept thinking about an old school friend that I haven't seen since before meeting hubby. I grew up with this guy but due to an accident in yr10 as the pillion on a motorbike, which killed the yr9 rider from my brothers class, anyway the dream was going and seeing Glenn & trying to break the news to him that I'm not only married but about to be a mum. Glenn was in a coma for 18months but despite physical disabilities his brain still is great but he can verbalise his thoughts etc which he finds frustrating anyway years after the accident I went to visit him and he asked me 'would anyone ever be able to love him!' And my answer was 'we never know who's out there for us and how long it will take to find them' and that he'll 'probably find someone before I did knowing his charm & luck' at which he smiled & gave me the finger (an action he could get his brain to do hehe) but I have always remembered how awful I felt about his question. So last night it haunted me over and over and over. I've seen him since then but haven't been back home now for about 10yrs (we wrote a few times and we tried talking on ph but computer voice made it frustrating and writing went via his mum so she could read & scribe for him so very hard). Guess it's guilt that's haunting me. I've since reconnected with one of our other friends who wasn't able to talk to me since the accident as he said I reminded him of Glenn and the good old times, the accident etc it hurt to see me so I struggled for the 4th term of school then changed schools and only saw that friend at their yr12 formal but it was awkward. Now he seems to have dealt and even though we haven't talked about it he has liked on FB some of the pics of us all from school in the good days, but he hasn't seen Glenn in yrs himself. It's weird how your brain can go back and make you rethink so many things.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (31-03-2014),Team panda  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kerri thanks for posting those pics, Tia's gorgeous and big healthy bubba! Yes that's exactly what I thought , Arlais did great! I too could not get out of bed until the next day for a shower and nearly fainted and had to be helped back to my bed with a little bit of scolding from my Aunt and nurses! You see I thought ok i am strong enough and there was no one in the room thought I didn't want to bother the nurses so i didnt press the bell. Slowly I walked to the shower stall sat down open the tap and as soon as the warm water hit me I started getting dizzy! Luckily my aunt entered the room.....
    And you are so lucky with every 4 hrs!! I had every 2 hrs both times initially but maybe I was ff!

So girls pls ensure someone knows you want to have a shower! As you may feel strong enough but when that surge of blood runs in your body after getting up may feel faint !

Rtkirk - you are lucky you can have that chat with bubs now ! Iam 33 weeks so I am telling bubs just hang in there a bit more you are doing great ! Besides I haven't found you a name yet and still have a jet plane to board!!

i feel ashamed to be struggling at 33 compared to someone of you who are ready to pop!! So its only going to get worse !
    Last edited by ann17; 31-03-2014 at 08:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting for scan and noticed 2 ladies in the waiting room whispering and point as Junior was moving around enough that they could see him from where the were haha the look of amazement on their faces was priceless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    Waiting for scan and noticed 2 ladies in the waiting room whispering and point as Junior was moving around enough that they could see him from where the were haha the look of amazement on their faces was priceless!
    Haha! Love when that happens. The kids in my class used to get distracted when they saw the big kicks and punches. I just would smile and stop the lesson 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Finally found out the results of my GTT that was done just over a week ago, and unfortunately I DO have Gestational Diabetes. My levels after fasting overnight were 4.3; but 2 hours after the glucose drink they had skyrocketed to 11.0. They've booked me in to see the Diabetic Educator on the 15th of April, so then I'll find out what to do next and be able to start keeping track of my levels myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay I too keep dreaming about two girls who were my best friends from primary school to about year 11. We had this big falling out because of a stupid boy and the whole group split up and basically the two,were left on their own. I've been dreaming off and on about them since early pregnancy days and haven't told anyone. I have put it down to guilt. It's strange because it was so so long ago and in my dreams everything is so recent and so fresh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had any weird dreams yet, well none that I can remember.

Hey Catlover74 sorry to hear you have GD, it really is manageable I followed the diet and my numbers are now in the normal range and have been from the start really,I have cheated a few times to treat myself and my numbers shoot up but my OB is really happy. Hope your not down or panicking, if you want to ask any questions jus PM me I've been tracking for about 4-5weeks I think now.