Closed Thread
Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes Amps, Erin is absolutely gorgeous. Whatever happens with breast feeding (or not) she will be well fed and well loved which is not failing her at all. Thanks so much for sharing and look forward to any tips you have for newborns

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

ann17  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All you ladies are beautiful. Thanks so much for the support, its been invaluable to me. I'm sorry for being so preocuppied that i haven't kept up with petsonals. I try to read the posts at least daily and i always reply in my head. When i get settled at home i will catch up better. Some might think I'm crazy but i hope we can try for a brother or sister real soon. I would setiously go through all the pain again

Sent from my ZTE T28 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

ann17  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps we certainly wouldn't want you to have the added pressure of personals! Of course you are preoccupied! (I don't do many personals and I have all the time in the world). So nice that you are willing to do it all over again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful Amps! Those eyes!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't even worry about personals Amps, were more interested in these beautiful new girls anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a beautiful baby girl Amps. Congratulations again. As long as your bubs is healthy that's all that matters. Thanks for posting a pic when you must be so busy right now.

Ann I hear you about not being able to get comfy. Everything is starting to ache. My hips kill me if I lay on my left for too long. I had a chat with bubs and we agreed that we think he/ she should come out next week. Oh if only that would happen

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

ann17  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just catching up reading everyone’s posts. Thanks for all your wishes. Can’t wait to see the arrivals of everyone else’s bubba’s now. Wishing you all the best of luck.

Amps – congrats on the arrival of Erin! Thanks for sharing a picture! Don’t ever think you are failing her; she is still getting the goodness of your breast milk.

Arlais – congrats on the arrival of Annabel! Wow that is awesome you got up 4 hours later, I couldn't get out of bed until the following day as I was still numb from just below my boobs down to feet, and I nearly fainted having my first shower afterwards.

JB – love the pics, they are clear as.

We have been home a couple of days now and bubs is settling in well now that my milk has come in, as it took about 4 days for it to come through. She is feeding approximately every 4 hours now and which is good, before my milk came in it was like every couple of hours.

Hope everyone is doing well J

Here is some first pictures of Tia, she has lots of hair J
    Attached Images

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

ann17  (31-03-2014),Jb2011  (31-03-2014),lotsathoughts  (31-03-2014),SimpsonDesert  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy she is settling for you Keri! Every 4 hours sounds great. She is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing the pics! Yes I can see that head of hair in the first pic

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's gorgeous Keri love the pics, every 4hours that's good, bet your enjoying been at home with your little girl...if you don't mind me asking how are you feeling after your CSection?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks for bub pics of Erin & Tia so great to see your precious bundles.

My neighbours pediatrist say if wanting to bf & mix some formula feeds if you get low supply issues then use a sippy cup from birth for the formula then bub want get confused!

Amps if you can express and keep giving Erin you milk it's not failing as it's the same for her it's you who if anyone is missing out so it's understandable that you would be upset as if you want to bf like I do I know I'd be sad if it doesn't happen straight away too but hopefully that will change but at least for bub your still giving her the top of the shelf milk so try not to be hard on yourself. Also and advantage with the bottle is someone can share feeds with you so you can get a good sleep when needed & Not expressing! Best of luck

JB that's for scan pic I also love the pic of the legs

32week growth scan tomorrow yay I get to see my little man again grins

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (31-03-2014)