Closed Thread
Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Arlais!! That's wonderful news and so happy all is going well.. Annabel is a great size

Panda - yes that could be a pre labour sign.. It happened to both of my girlfriends the day before they went into labour..

Ngaiz love the bump.. Thanks for the roll call too.. So we have 3 girls already and it's still March! How wonderful..

Orchids yay to your last day of work today.. I feel the same, 1 week to go for me..

AFM- 35 weeks today. Feeling ridiculously tired.. Can't wait to finish up work. My baby shower is Sunday, so can't wait

Happy Friday ladies xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (28-03-2014),Team panda  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, jumping in from the July/August/sep thread just to say congratulations to those who have had their gorgeous babies! Arlais I'm so happy for you that everything went well - gorgeous name & definitely a good size!! Rest up and enjoy lots of cuddles xx

Can't wait to read more news of babies arriving & for some blue ones

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congratulations Arlais. Beautiful name! I'm glad everything went well and you have your precious baby in your arms now!

Ngaiz- love your bump. So cute!

JB- hi!!!! Thanks for popping in. How are the twinnies going???

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais congratulations! Great size bubba! And beautiful names (one of those is on our list for a first name). It's good to hear that it all went well and that you are feeling good. Can't wait to see the pics!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Arlais! So glad to hear you're both doing well. What a little champ having such a strong latch.

Can I just say I am absolutely loving the names so far - Tia, Erin and Annabel - all such pretty names.

It's hard to believe we've had three arrivals here in just a few days. So exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Arrivals Roll Call

24/03/2014-Amps Erin Lilly Maree
    25/03/2014-Kerikiwi Tia Ripeka
    27/03/2014-Arlais Annabel Violet
    Congrats mummy Arlias on adding your daughters name to this very special list that Ngaiz and her sexy bump have started!
    Can't wait to see this list grow!

Very exciting and so so happy for you Arlias and for you healthy family!!! So glad everything has gone well!

AFM had my flu shot at Northpark last night and whilst there was going to leave a note for a couple in the labour ward from our antenatal class but the midwives told her I was there and she brought her little girl out. I didn't want to hold or get to close as only just had my flu vac and won't get whooping until after labour when junior gets it but I was able to look at her through the side of her hospital crib she was gorgeous and luckily for her mum had a very small head so no tears = no stitches (both parents have larger heads so this was a fear of hers) ! Got another text from another couple from our class too saying they were home and settled with their little girl Skylar Grace! Wow so babies GIRLS everywhere .... Come on boys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Arlais Comgratulations mummy and welcome pretty Annabel Violet! You both sound like you doing pretty well! Having a shower 4 hrs later wow !

Panda hope your tummys calmed down and you are feeling better.

Hope all the new mums and bubs are doing good! Bubs have all latched on well Girls are ahead on the leader board !!

PS . Iam still struggling with names

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Arlais! Sounds like things couldn't have gone better. Great that you and your little girl are doing so well. Enjoy the cuddles!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugest congrats Arlais! That's so fabulous and such a gorgeous name.

Nothing exciting happening here, no more promising signs :-( gonna try dtd tonight and see what that does :-)

39 weeks Monday and gonna tell them next week if we hit 40 they can induce me then rather than wait to 41 just to give us a better chance at a successful vbac.

Jumped on my sisters scales this morning out of curiosity and this pregnancy I have only gained 8.8kg since 10 wks!!! With dd I gained 24.... Mind you ivf had given me a head start gain of 12kg in the 12 mths prior. Needless to say though still pretty happy.

Hope all are well. So many of us approaching the pointy end now :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Arlais- so glad everything went well. Beautiful name Annabel- lovely!